Memory Card Data Recovery from SysInfoTools performs recovery in read only mode, i.e. it does not modify the existing content. It only reads the data and makes the fresh copy of recovered data at users’ desired location. This tool supports recovery of all types of files having different format including mp4, mp3, wav, mpeg, jpeg, mov, midi, WMA, mdf, WMV, xls, ppt, avi, docx, 3gp etc. from memory card. Memory Card Data Recovery from SysInfoTools can also perform recovery on MMC, Secure digital card, Compact flash memory card, SDHC and SDHC flash card, Memory stick, PlayStation memory card, Micro-SD card, xD-picture card and other popular memory card storage devices.
Memory Card Data Recovery from SysInfoTools performs recovery by performing extensive scan of the memory card and by applying the advanced search algorithm and recovers maximum data as much as possible for minimizing the loss. This Memory card data recovery tool is very easy to use with intelligently designed user-friendly interface for technical and non-technical users, i.e. no extra technical knowledge is required to use this software.
Key Features of Memory Card Data Recovery:-
- Very easy to use, i.e. self descriptive user interface.
- Performs very safe and quick recovery of the deleted files.
- Recovers audio and video files of any format such as wmv, avi, mpeg, gif, jpg, wma, tiff etc.
- Supports preview of more than 200 files format.
- Supports recovery from formatted memory card.
- Supports recovery of memory card of all major brands.
- Preview of the recovered files in the demo version to evaluate the efficiency of the software.
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, 2003, XP, and 2000.
- Shows preview of the recovered files in the demo version to evaluate the efficiency of the software.
Memory Card Data Recovery Tool from SysInfoTools can be useful in the following scenarios:
- Data lost due to formatting of memory card.
- Data deleted due to virus attacks.
- Data deleted due to improper removal or resetting of memory card.
- Data loss due to removal of memory card from device while device is on.
- Accidentally deleted files.
- Data deleted due to malfunctioning of device having memory card.
- File deleted due to human errors.