OpenOffice Impress is a program which is similar to MS PowerPoint and it is also used to create presentation document. It uses ODP (.odp) as a file extension which contains file objects like images, tables, slides, formatting, master slides, Unicode characters, hyperlinks, image objects, embedded images, animations, etc.
SysInfoTools OpenOffice Impress Recovery tool is specially designed to recover damaged ODP files which are damaged or corrupted due to any particular reason. Once if an ODP file gets corrupted it becomes inaccessible for OpenOffice program to open it. And due this you can lost your important data inside the ODP file. Normally an ODP file gets corrupted due to these following reasons:
- Virus or bugs attack.
- Improperly system shutdown.
- Collision of OpenOffice with other program.
- Hardware or software errors.
- Crash or damage in system hard drive.
- Human errors, etc.
Whenever an .odp file of OpenOffice Impress gets damaged some errors messages are appeared on the screen. Some of them are written below:
- &The file 'file.odp' is corrupt and therefore cannot be opened."
- "General Input/output Error."
- "The file 'file.odp' could not be repaired and therefore cannot be opened."
- "The file Slide show.odp is corrupt and therefore cannot be opened."
- Error message: "NetRender.odp error."
- "Error reading file."
- Error message: "Presentation gone."
SysInfoTools OpenOffice Impress Recovery tool successfully resolves or removes all the above shown errors from a corrupt .odp file. With the help of this software tool you can easily restore all your graphics animations and slides from an inaccessible ODP file. It supports the full batch recovery of corrupt ODP files and automatically creates a new file inside which the recovered data will be stored which can be saved at users’ desired location.
Key Features of OpenOffice Impress Repair:-
- Efficiently recovers unreadable data from corrupt ODP files.
- Supports recovery on any version of OpenOffice software.
- Supports previewing of content of the recovered file.
- Compatible with all Windows programs such as Windows 7, Vista, 2003, XP, and 2000.
- Restores the file at users’ specified location.
- Recovers images, animations, graphics, sound files etc. from corrupt ODP file.
- Displays preview of all recovered Meta data from corrupt OpenOffice Impress files.
- Easy to use, i.e. no extra technical skill is required.
- Support batch recovery.
Download Demo Copy:
We request our customers to download the free demo version of SysInfoTools OpenOffice Impress Recovery for evaluating the performance of the software. Demo version of the software contains all the functionalities except the saving option of the recovered file. In demo version, previewing of the recovered file is also supported. However, to save the recovered files you need to buy the full version of the software.
OpenOffice Impress Repair software from SysInfoTools, repair corrupt ODP files when following unexpected situations occurs:
- ODP file corrupted due to Improper shutdown.
- ODP file corrupted due to General Input and Output error.
- ODP file corrupted due to formatted conversion.
- ODP file corrupted due to system malfunction.
- ODP file corrupted due to virus attack.
- ODP file displaying error message that "file is corrupt or damaged".