These are some common reasons which can corrupt a database file. Under this circumstance if users take help of SysInfoTools DBF Recovery v3.0 then they can restore their maximum possible data from corrupt database files. Whenever a .dbf file gets damaged or corrupted dBase application doesn't read or open it. Instead of this it throws an error message saying the file is corrupt and cannot be opened. Here is the list of some common error messages which take place at the time of corruption:
- "Database file appears corrupt: Page xyz is of wrong type."
- "The fields in table <table name> did not match the entries in the database."
- "Table … has become corrupted. The table will need to be repaired before using again."
- Error messages: "Corrupt table"/ "index header".
- "Access to table disabled due to previous error."
- "File ‘table.dbf’ does not exist."
SysInfoTools DBF recovery v2.0 successfully resolves all these error messages from corrupt dBase .dbf file.
Key features of SysInfoTools DBF Recovery tool are:
- Complete Recovery in Short Time: The advanced DBF Recovery tool conducts maximum possible data recovery from corrupted DBF (databases) files. The fast scanning algorithm in this tool helps users perform a quick recovery without taking much time.
- Recovery of Various Items: By using this tool, users can recover each and every possible file items of selected corrupted DBF file, such as: table name, column name, and data types of all columns, indexes, primary key, candidate key, foreign key, unique key and regular key.
- Loads Schema from Another File:For extreme header corruption cases, this tool contains a smart feature by which you can load the schema from another database file. The database file, from which you are loading the schema, must have the same header structure and columns’ types what the corrupted one has.
- Supports Popular Database Programs: With this tool, all the database files can be recovered which are created in these database programs like dBase II, IV, V, Visual FoxPro, Clipper, dBFast, CodeBase, MultiBase, dBXL, Arago, etc.
- Previews Recovered Data: In SysInfoTools DBF Recovery tool, the preview option is enabled. This means users can check the preview of their recovered data before performing the actual recovery.
- Saving in Desired Location:With the help of this tool, all the recovered data can be saved into a new file which can be saved at user-defined location.
- Two Different Saving Formats: This tool allows users to save the recovered data from corrupted DBF file into a new file which can be saved either in DBF or MDB (Microsoft Access) format. This tool can also be used as DBF to MDB Converter.
- The tool has an automated wizard mode, which is very helpful for both technical and non-technical users
- Compatible with all windows: 95, 98, 2000, 2003, 2008, ME, NT, XP, Vista and Windows 7
- The tool is available with demo version free examining
The updated DBF Recovery version is enhanced with some new advanced features which are given below:
- Supports all FoxPro Versions:This updated version of DBF Recovery provides high-end support with all major versions of Microsoft Visual FoxPro (also known as FoxBASE), i.e. from 6.0 to 9.0.
- “Search File” Option: The “Search File” option helps users perform searching of DBF file from the system directory. This feature is especially helpful when a user does not know the exact location of the DBF files in the system.
- Correction of Records Alignment:This tool can correct the alignment of records and entries of extremely corrupted DBF files. Due to severe corruption in DBF file, the records and entries are found in a misaligned manner. By visual inspection, users can adjust the correct pattern of records and entries by using left and right button.
Download Demo Copy:
We request our customers to download the free demo version of SysInfoTools DBF Recovery tool to examine the performance and functionalities of the software. Demo version of the software contains all the functionalities except the saving option of the recovered file. In demo version previewing of the recovered file is supported. But to save the recovered files you need to buy the full version of the software. Customers’ satisfaction is our success.