DBF file is very popular due to its wide availability and acceptance by numerous software vendors and OEM. It is widely acceptable DBMS (DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM) and it is incorporated and used in various platforms like Apple MAC, Linux, DOS and windows. But sometimes a .dbf file becomes inaccessible or unusable due to corruption. In this circumstance users are unable to use or open their .dbf file. There are several reasons which are responsible for this situation, such as:
- Virus infection.
- Sudden cancellation of database application.
- Hard disk error or failure.
- Software collision or malfunction.
- Poor or low quality network devices.
- Updated dBase application.
- Human errors, etc.
These are some common reasons which can corrupt a database file. Under this circumstance if users take help of SysInfoTools DBF Recovery v2.0 then they can restore their maximum possible data from corrupt database files. Whenever a .dbf file gets damaged or corrupted dBase application doesn't read or open it. Instead of this it throws an error message saying the file is corrupt and cannot be opened. Here is the list of some common error messages which take place at the time of corruption:
- "Database file appears corrupt: Page xyz is of wrong type."
- "The fields in table <table name> did not match the entries in the database."
- "Table … has become corrupted. The table will need to be repaired before using again."
- Error messages: "Corrupt table"/ "index header".
- "Access to table disabled due to previous error."
- "File ‘table.dbf’ does not exist."
SysInfoTools DBF recovery v2.0 successfully resolves all these error messages from corrupt dBase .dbf file.
Key Features of DBF Recovery:-
- Support schema import which is helpful when schema of .dbf is corrupted and importing schema from OLD DBF will be helpful in extracting data.
- Effectively repairs both headers and data structures within .dbf file.
- Recovers all corrupt tables and memo or binary data from .dbf file.
- Easily identifies the corrupt database file (.dbf) of all popular formats i.e. dBase III, dBase IV, dBase V, Visual FoxPro, Clipper, dBFast, CodeBase, MultiBase, dBXL and Arago.
- Performs a very safe recovery of corrupt files in read-only mode.
- Saves recovered file at user desired location in two forms: Save as DBF and Save as MDB.
- Executes recovery of a large .dbf file very quickly. Now user can save their precious time.
- The tool has an automated wizard mode, which is very helpful for both technical and non-technical users.
- Compatible with all windows: 95, 98, 2000, 2003, 2008, ME, NT, XP, Vista, and Windows 7.
- The tool is available with demo version free examining.
Download Demo Copy:
We request our customers to download the free demo version of SysInfoTools DBF Repair Tool to examine the performance and functionalities of the software. Demo version of the software contains all the functionalities except the saving option of the recovered file. In demo version previewing of the recovered file is supported. But to save the recovered files you need to buy the full version of the software. Customers’ satisfaction is our success.