The different files inside archive can be damaged due to many reasons such as virus attacks, spy-attacks, due to CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) errors, due to introduce invalid data into archive file, due to exposure of media to extreme temperatures or magnetic fields, due to cross linked disk sectors, and mechanical problems with disk drives. That time SysInfoTools Archive Recovery can be very helpful which can easily recover or repair your lost data from corrupt compressed files. It is very quick, efficient and result oriented software tool which has a large number of features.
Recovers ZIP files: SysInfoTools Archive Recovery tool recovers all highly corrupt ZIP files which are unable to repair by other recovery tool. ZIP (Zicxac Inline Pin) or .zip file is created to compress the size of the files and to store all the files in a single .zip file. But sometimes it gets damaged. Whatever be the reason behind .zip files’ corruption, the tool will retrieve all the data very instantly. After few mouse clicks, you shall get a fresh and fully-repaired .zip file exactly like a new one. It fully support ZIP files created with Zip64 compression type. Zip64 is relatively new variant which is used by WinZip and PKWARE tools and support compression of files larger then 4GB. If any of your file in ZIP file is larger than 2GB then compression archive is automatically created by ZIP64 compression algorithm. In that case conventional recovery software will not work. ZIP SFX archives are also supported. Software re-creates a new archive file after repair.
Recovers RAR files: With the help of this tool users can recover their severely damaged RAR (Roshal Archive) file from their system. RAR file works exactly like a ZIP file but it has a higher compression ratio. Generally it gets corrupted due to changing the file extension, unwanted virus attack and substantial damage to the storage disk. From these reasons, any particular factor could affect the RAR file. But whatever the reason is there, SysInfoTools Archive Recovery helps users to restore their damaged RAR file very successfully in just no time. It will offer you a new RAR file after the recovery process.
Recovers TAR files: The tool also performs the recovery of TAR (Tape Archive) files which has been damaged or corrupted due to any reason. This software tool will recover it very easily and very quickly. It takes hardly some seconds to perform the action of TAR files’ recovery. TAR format is quite popular among LINUX user to archive their files.
Recover TAR.Gz files: G-Zip files are used for better compression and provide freedom from highly complex sets of rules. TAR gives users archive functionality along with GZIP, it compresses TAR files and create tar.gz format which is very popular among Linux Users.
Recovers 7-Zip files: 7zip format is quite popular these days due to exceptional compression ratio and its freeware too. 7-ZIP file is very similar to other archive but whenever any user’s 7-Zip gets corrupted, this tool always helps him/her to recover it. Software extracts 7-zip data in a separate users’ defined folder but Password protected 7zip file are not support by this version.
Whenever your files get corrupted, you shall receive some onscreen errors at that point of time. Some of them could be like the following:
- "The file or directory is corrupt and non-readable".
- "Unexpected end of archive".
- "Invalid data into a Zip file".
- "ZIP file is corrupt".
- "The archive is corrupt".
- "CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) error" appears on the monitor screen.
- "Cannot open file: it does not appear to be a valid archive"
- "Expected ZIP file header not found."
Above error messages indicate that users’ files are corrupted and need to be repaired. At that time a software application is required to fix the problem.
SysInfoTools is the one and only tool which can perform multiple files’ recovery process. It recovers ZIP, RAR, TAR, TAR.Gz and 7-ZIP files one by one. It works like a read-only application as it does not modify or affect the originality of former data. It executes the repairing process very safe and quite friendly for users. It recovers the maximum possible data from a highly corrupt archive file and then allows users to save the recovered files at their desired location.
SysInfoTools Archive Recovery is a complete satisfactory tool which has enhanced with unmatched qualities. It contains a wide range of advanced features which are listed below:
- Successfully recovers multiple compressed archive file formats
- Supports recovery of ZIP (32/64), RAR, 7-ZIP, TAR, TAR.Gz and 7z file formats
- Supports ZIP files created on MAC OS
- Supports batch recovery of corrupt archive files
- Maintains the original archive files’ structure while recovery process
- Checks data integrity and CRC errors in the archive and then fixes them
- Supports password protected archive files, but on the other hand no password is required to repair corrupt archives (except 7-zip)
- Recovers archives more than 1TB (1024GB)
- Restores Archive files from damaged media (i.e. floppy disks, CDs, DVDs, Zip drives, etc.)
- Supports all archive compression modes
- Compatible with all operating system such as Windows 7, Vista, Server 2003, XP, 2000, and NT
- Users are enabled to save their recovered files at their specified location
- Contains a highly intuitive and friendly GUI for users