NOTE: If you have many many BKF files and data is split across them then you can check our another solution [SysInfoTools BackUp Exec BKF Repair Pro] which supports multiple BKF files and save them in one shot. It supports SQL database extraction of Backup Exec [BE] SQL Database backups. Easy to use and support software compression which is used by backup Exec in its BKF files.
Some of the unique features are:
- Support Multiple BKF files to save data in one shot from them.
- Supports BE SQL databases extraction.
- Supports BKF files having "Software compression" enabled.
- Supports split BKF files and recover complete files which are spanned across multiple BKF files.
SysInfoTools Backup Exec BKF Repair has numerous salient features, such as:
- Supports Compressed BKF Files: Symantec (VERITAS) Backup Exec compresses data before writing
up in BKF file which makes it smaller. But this feature destroys data in case of corruption as standard backup
tool fails to recognize it and other recovery software ends up in recovering data which is compressed. This tool detects and decompresses data from BKF and restores them in their original format.
- Recovery of Split BKF Files: Software supports recovery of split BKF files. This splitting
process is usually performed by Symantec Backup Exec or NT-backup, which splits a backup file in multiple 4 GB files in
respective order. This makes one large file to be backed up in multiple BKF files. Software detects and asks for subsequent
split BKF files to perform complete recovery.
- Recovery with Heuristic Scanning: Software conducts recovery in two different modes: Standard and Advanced. Standard mode can handle minor or moderate corruption while advanced mode can fix severe corruption issues. You can select Heuristic Scanning with advanced mode for opting much better results.
- Preview of Recoverable Data: Once the selected file is successfully scanned, all the available file items will be displayed in a hierarchical tree structure. Here users can click on the file item to check its preview in the preview pane. By using this software, you can check the preview of more than 150 file formats.
- Supports Partial Scanning: It instantaneously scans a large-sized backup file in a couple of
minutes. You can select either "Scan complete BKF file" or "Scan partial BKF file" option for complete scan or partial scan of corrupted BKF file respectively
- Log File Creation: The software allows users to save the whole BKF Recovery process
in a text file by clicking on Log button. This log file contains all the information of recovered BKF file and related to its recovery, and it can be saved at
user defined location
- Snapshots of BKF Recovery: By using the snapshot feature, users can save the snasphot of BKF recovery process at user-defined location. And the saved snapshot can be uploaded in future when needed in order to avaoid re-scanning.
- Provides Easy Saving: With the help of this tool, user can save all the recovered data at user-defined location. As the data is restored in its original form, you can select a new location on your system and save all the selected data there in a separate manner.
- Wide Support and Compatibility: This recovery software supports BKF files which are created by NT-Backup as well as Symantec (VERITAS) Backup Execs. It is highly compatible with all major versions of Windows operating systems.
- Easy-to-Use: The software is smartly designed with a self-explanatory user interface. It
will lead the user throughout the recovery process in a series of well-defined steps. No requirement for having any prior technical knowledge or expertise.