Summary- There are many possible factors responsible for damaging the PDF files and you cannot access them due to those issues on your PC or laptop. Virus intrusion or malware attack might damage the contents of the PDF file and you might face the display issue of some pages of the PDF. So, if you want to fix a damaged PDF file on your laptop or PC then you are at the right place. Here, we tell you the best possible way that will fix the damage issue of some pages or the whole PDF file within minutes. Now, let’s explore the benefits of the PDF files first, and then you can go through the method to fix the issue of distorted PDF pages in the infographic.
Benefits of Adobe PDF Files
- Protection of documents integrity across the enterprise, independently.
- While maintaining the integrity of all sources and content, it helps to merge varied types of content from diverse sources like Websites, Word processor and spreadsheets, etc.
- A user can edit documents from multiple locations or platforms, and also provides support to Digital signatures to certify authenticity.
- It adds accessibility features of content to those readers with disabilities.
- It is a well-documented file format that supports the extraction and reuse of content using other file formats and applications.
- Every element of the document is named as OBJECT in the PDF and provided a number to them.
Repair Damage PDF File and its Pages
There are several reasons for PDF page damage like improper handling, migration, downloading, or virus attack. With the help of the Sysinfo PDF Repair Tool, all the issues of the PDF file along with damage can be fixed easily. This software will fix all the issues related to different pages of the PDF file. Even if the image in the PDF file is damaged then also this tool stands tall to fix the issue.