Data loss is one of the most serious problems for computer users. You must have experienced a data loss situation at least once in your past. Computer data plays a very important role in your business success. And losing the data simply means losing the chance of being successful. Thankfully, there are so many vendors who provide data recovery tools and services. And by using professional data recovery tool or service, you can recover your data from the storage media. In this article, we’ll find out the 6 best file recovery software for Windows platform.
Facing a data loss is literally a nightmare for any computer user. Generally, data loss occurs when something is deleted accidentally from the computer system. If it’s a temporary deletion, you can restore the deleted files from the recycle bin. But in the case of permanent deletion, you can’t restore the deleted files unless you have the valid backup. Another common reason for data loss is corruption. There are so many reasons for corruption that can make the computer data unreadable for both human and software. A backup file is a lifesaver at the time of data loss. But if there’s no backup available, it’s always better to consider using a professional data recovery tool.
The 6 Best File Recovery Software
There are so many vendors in the online marketplace who provide File Recovery software. Data recovery is never easy. In fact, it’s a very complex task, especially for novice users. Therefore, you have to choose the best data recovery software. But when there are too many choices, it’s always difficult to choose the best solution. So if you find it hard to choose the best file recovery software, I’ll help you with that. And when it comes to recommending the file recovery software never forget these 6 names.
#1 – SysInfoTools Windows Data Recovery
The fact that SysInfoTools is at the top of the list of best data recovery software, may not come as a surprise to the most of you. Anybody who’s looking for the best file recovery software, he/she must try the Windows Data Recovery tool provided by SysInfoTools Software. It’s one of the best and most recommended data recovery software for Windows platform.
There are so many reasons why I’ve put this product at the top of my list. It’s one of the most affordable data recovery software in the online marketplace. And if we talk about its features, they’re outstanding. No other data recovery software can really provide a large number of features at an affordable price.
Some of the features that bring SysInfoTools on top of the list of best data recovery software are:
- It can successfully restore the deleted as well as corrupted files from the hard disk drive.
- If the hard disk is formatted, even then you can use this software to recover your data.
- It supports both NTFS (new technology file system) and FAT (file allocation table) file systems used by Windows systems.
- There are different scanning and recovery modes in this software through which the data recovery task becomes easy and effortless.
- If you think that any volume is missing, the software allows you to add a new custom volume. Also, you can define the custom settings, such as the starting & ending sectors, and the file system.
- In the case of severe corruption, you should use the RAW recovery mode to recover the data in the raw file format.
- Once the scanning process is completed, it generates a tree-structure preview of the recovered data.
- The Windows Data Recovery tool supports data recovery from both internal and external hard disk drives.
- Being a Windows system utility, it’s highly compatible with almost all Windows operating systems including the latest Win 10.
Before purchasing the software, download its demo version for free evaluation.
The Windows Data Recovery tool is available with the free demo version for instant download. Before purchasing the software, you must download the demo version for free evaluation. It’ll show you the list of your files which you can actually recover from the hard disk drive. And if you’re satisfied with the results, then only you should purchase the licensed version which will cost you $49.
#2 – Aryson Windows Data Recovery
A list of the best data recovery software can hardly be termed as being complete without mentioning Aryson Technologies, a popular name in the field of data recovery. Its Windows Data Recovery tool is one of the best file recovery software available in the online marketplace. It smartly designed with an aim to get back the maximum possible data from the corrupted as well as formatted hard disk drive.
If you have a regret of accidentally deleting some of your very important files, Aryson Windows Data Recovery tool is here to help you in the most effective way. The best thing about this software is its price. It’s easy, reliable, and it doesn’t require any prior technical expertise. If you’re a complete novice user, even then you can use this software with ease.
Below are the key features of this smart Windows Data Recovery tool:
- Restore lost data from the corrupted as well as formatted disk partitions & hard drives.
- Smartly recover data from both FAT and NTFS file systems.
- Support recovery from both MBR and GPT partition tables.
- Dual scanning modes, i.e. Standard and Advance, to handle a different level of corruption.
- Smart preview feature of all your files and folders in a tree-structure format.
- Support data recovery from almost all types of storage devices like SD Card, USB, DVD, CD, physical drives, etc.
The Windows Data Recovery tool of Aryson Technologies is available with the demo version for free evaluation. So before you can purchase the software, you must download the free demo version. The demo version will allow you to check the preview of your recoverable data prior to saving. And if you’re satisfied with the results, then only you should purchase the software. The licensed version of this tool is available at an affordable price, i.e. $39.
#3 – Recuva File Recovery Tool
Recuva is definitely one of the best data recovery software out there. It’s widely acclaimed as a powerful solution that can recover your deleted files instantly and effortlessly. No matter how you’ve lost your data, i.e. due to accidental deletion or after a system crash, Recuva File Recovery tool will bring all your lost data back with less manual efforts.
Although it doesn’t have a large number of features like other file recovery software, it’s a completely free solution. So if you’re looking for the free data recovery software to recover your lost data, you should definitely consider Recuva File Recovery tool.
Here are some of the great features of this free data recovery software:
- It can recover almost all types of data which include pictures, music, videos, documents, emails, etc.
- Apart from the system hard disk, you can restore your deleted data from the external HDDs, memory cards, USB sticks, etc.
- It can recover files from the corrupted/damaged as well as newly formatted drives.
- The advanced deep scanning feature of this software ensures that maximum data recovery will be done.
- This data recovery software supports almost all Windows operating systems including the latest Win 10.
#4 – EaseUs Data Recovery
EaseUs Data Recovery tool is one of the most reliable and effective solutions that can bring your data back which you’ve lost due to accidental deletion or corruption. With the help of this amazing data recovery software, you can successfully recover more than 550 file types which include documents, images, audios, videos, emails, etc.
The EaseUs Data Recovery is specialized in HDD/SSD recovery, format recovery, RAW recovery, and partition recovery. It can intensively scan the storage media devices than any other data recovery software on the market.
The entire data recovery is performed in three easy steps:
- First, select the drive or partition
- Start the scanning process
- Now check the preview and save the recovered files
#5 – Disk Drill Data Recovery
Disk Drill is one of the most powerful and smart data recovery software in the online marketplace. It can instantly recover your data which you’ve lost due to accidental deletion or corruption. It causes no alteration to the data during the recovery operation and recovers the data in their original form. This data recovery software supports almost all storage devices with any file system.
Here’s the list of the key features which you’re getting in this data recovery software:
- It smartly displays all the storage space including the unallocated space on your hard disk drive.
- It can recover your lost data from the system hard disk and external devices including memory cards and USB drives.
- This data recovery software can read NTFS, FAT32, EXT, HFS+ and many other file systems.
- There are multiple scanning modes to handle a different level of corruption.
- By using the Recovery Vault feature, you’ll get an added level of protection for all your sensitive and important locations.
#6 – ProSoft Data Rescue
Data Rescue from ProSoft is a smart data recovery tool for Windows users. Via this software, you can recover and preview all the accidentally deleted files and lost data from the storage media. It can recover more than 100 file types with utmost accuracy. This data recovery software supports RAID recovery and RAW recovery. Also, there’s a smart feature of the duplicate file recognition that helps you preserve space.
Below are the key features of this smart data recovery software provided by ProSoft:
- The advanced search feature of this tool allows you to search the files instantly.
- During data recovery, it saves the storage space by removing all the duplicate files from the storage media.
- Once the corrupted/formatted drive is successfully scanned, you can check the preview of your files which you can actually recover.
Recommended to Read: Things to Consider Before Choosing the Best OST to PST Converter
Data loss is one of the most problematic situations a computer user can ever face. Whenever you face data loss due to any reason, you should use a professional data recovery solution. In this article, we’ve discussed the best File Recovery Software available in the online marketplace. You can compare the tools and choose the best solution. However, it’s always better to take the backup of your computer data in order to avoid data loss.