Summary:-In this technical tutorial, we will describe to you how to configure Zoho mail in Gmail so that you can use your Zoho Mailbox data in your Gmail account. Moreover, as an alternative solution, you can also use the SysInfo Zoho Backup Tool, as the software allows users to transfer their Zoho emails into Gmail accounts with ease.
If you still haven’t set up a Gmail account for your business or personal use. You may face storage and access issues, as Gmail provides users 15 GB of free storage space and suites of applications to manage their personal information. After configuring your account on Gmail, your business can get all the benefits of Google’s leading web-based email service.
Zoho Mail VS Gmail Comparison: Which is Better for Users?
Both Zoho Mail and Gmail are the most popular web-based email clients that allow their users to manage emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, and other details. Moreover, as they have advantages, they also contain cons as Zoho Mail offering great value for those on a budget means limited. On the other hand, Gmail offers similar applications to G Suite at a lower price.
Why Configure Zoho Mail in Gmail App?
Gmail is a secure, effective, and easy-to-use email application. It is popular among users due to its advanced functionality and features. Some more benefits that insist users set up Zoho mail in Gmail are:
- It offers 15GB of storage for every account.
- Google Mail is also empowered with email searches options.
- Instant messaging is best and helps users to reply ASAP.
- Offers Advanced spam filters to manage mailbox efficiently.
- Whether using Gmail on Windows or Mac, you can easily manage them, as it is a web-based email app.
How to Configure Zoho Mail in Gmail?
There are three steps to move the Zoho mailbox to Gmail. We have researched and split the steps into three parts to migrate Zoho Mail to Gmail, considering users’ needs. Thus, let’s learn and perform the process of Zoho to Gmail migration.
- Add Zoho Account to Gmail
- Update Default Email Address
Steps to Enable Mail Forwarding
- Open Zoho Mail on your default browser and go to your Zoho mail dashboard.
- Now, on your Zoho mail dashboard, press the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on the Email forwarding and POP/IMAP link in the opening interface.
- Here, enter the Gmail email address to which you would like your Zoho account’s emails to get moved.
- After that, click on the Verify link.
- Now, return to the dashboard of the Gmail account that you are linking with your Zoho account.
- Then click on the confirmation email from Zoho and copy the confirmation code.
- After that, come back to the Zoho settings page and paste the confirmation code in the confirmation code field to confirm the email forwarding request.
How to Add Zoho Mail to Gmail?
- Open Gmail on your browser and click on the gear icon.
- Here, opt for the See All Settings option.
- In the setting wizard, go to the Accounts and Import section.
- Here, click on the Add another email address link.
- Enter your name and the Zoho email address. Click the Next step button.
- To configure Zoho Mail in Gmail successfully, enter the following details: SMTP Server, Username, and Password.
- After that, click on the Add Account button.
- Now, go to your Zoho email account dashboard and click on the link in the confirmation email.
- Finally, click on the Confirm button in the link.
Steps to Update Default Email Address
- Open your Gmail again and click the gear icon in the screen’s upper-right corner, then click the Settings tab.
- In the Account and Import section, click on the Make Default option.
- Finally, your Zoho Mail account gets configured with a Gmail account.
How to Configure Zoho Mail in Gmail Professionally?
Apart from using the manual solution to add Zoho mail pop settings in Gmail, you can also use the alternate solution. i.e., SysInfo Zoho Backup Tool. The software is competent enough to migrate Zoho mailbox emails into a Gmail account. It allows options to move the bulk of emails from the Zoho account to Gmail.
Steps to Configure Zoho Mail in Gmail
- Start the SysInfo Zoho Backup Tool as an administrator.
- Enter the Zoho email address and third-party app password. Click Sign In.
- Check the folders from the tree structure that you want to migrate.
- Select the saving option as Gmail from the drop-down list.
- Sign In with a Gmail email address and third-party app password.
- Choose the inbuilt features of the software.
- Mail Filter allows you to filter the emails between two date ranges.
- Check the Custom folder name option to assign the name of the output folder.
- Click on the Convert to start the migration of Zoho emails into Gmail.
- You can also download the report of the process.
In this write-up, we described the Zoho mail and Gmail and the need behind the configuration of Zoho mail into Gmail. Thus, we learned the best manual solution to configure Zoho Mail in Gmail automatically. Further, we also discuss the working of the professional solution that performs Zoho emails into Gmail conversion quickly.