October 5th, 2019
February 20, 2021
Microsoft Outlook is an important worldwide program. This allows a user to effectively manage all personal information, i.e. addresses, notes, schedules, newspapers, etc. This is a system with consistency however, when accessing MS Outlook messages, multiple users have encountered problems. Occasionally, when reading or producing email messages, Outlook closes unexpectedly. We will explore a simple and reliable approach to solving this Outlook problem which includes reasons for this blunder, and some manual approaches. So, without wasting time let’s get started.
#1. When a user upgrades Outlook to the latest version.
#2. If a .pst file is out of a size or damaged.
#3. When Virus affects any files on a window system.
Because of these reasons when a user starts MS Outlook, then found that Outlook closes randomly due to which all emails have lost. Microsoft Outlook has stopped working then it is how annoying. That’s why to solve the problem we will discuss all the methods to solve this issue.
If add-ins are not necessary then disable and remove from Outlook because sometimes add-ins may generate the problem and some of them can slow down the performance of Outlook. Now, follow the steps below to know how to disable Outlook add-ins:
Step 1: Open MS Outlook, click to run. Insert Outlook/safe inside the field and click OK.
Step 2: Now, in Outlook click on the File then Options and then Add-ins. Now, in Add-in settings, choose the Manage option and click Go.
Step 3: Next, a pop-up will appear containing the Add-ins available. You can preview those, in which you need to make the changes. In this way, the process will be completed successfully.
Follow the below steps to run Inbox Repair Tool:
1. Close the Outlook.
2. Enable Show hidden files and folders option in your Folder options. You need this setting to be enabled to locate the scanpst.exe file. The file scanpst.exe is a hidden file.
3. To check this setting, follow these steps:
4. Within Hidden files and folders, select Show hidden files and folders option and then click Ok.
5. Navigate to the location of your Microsoft Office installation.
6. If you cannot find the scanpst.exe file using search then try to locate the file manually. Check the following locations for the file (Notice: Location depends on which version of Windows you are using).
For 64-bit Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
For 32-bit Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
7. Then to open the program Double-click the scanpst.exe file.
8. Hit on Browse option to locate the corrupted .pst/.ost file.
The .pst/.ost files can be located in the following folders by default:
9. Hit on Start. Then the Inbox Repair Tool scans the file and reports whether it found any errors.
10. Hit on the Repair option if any errors were found.
11. At last, Click OK.
After trying all the above-mentioned methods if the user didn’t find a satisfactory solution then try an automated utility to resolve the Outlook problem. Outlook PST Recovery is the best solution for this type of problem, with this utility you can stop the Outlook closes unexpectedly issue in Windows 10, 8 or other versions. It helps you migrate the emails from Outlook to other email clients and can repair the corrupt and damaged PST files. This utility is compatible with all the Windows OS when Outlook keeps crashing windows.
Let move towards to know it’s working.
You can visit a video as shown below for proper understanding about its working and finally get the recovered pst files.
I have discussed, what to do if Microsoft Outlook closes unexpectedly with some manual methods as well as an automated method. Try those methods to resolve the Outlook issue. I would suggest using an automated method because it is less time-consuming utility in a very efficient manner. Users can even fix error outlook out of memory system resources