Many a times it happens that you want to change the background color or images of PDF background but the procedure is unknown. So, let’s discuss the simple methods to remove background from PDF files Online for free. I have discussed all the free possible methods to erase background from PDF files, lets proceed with the first method.
Method 1: Remove PDF Background Color By Using Adobe Reader
You need to follow these steps:
- First, Open Adobe Reader. Go to Edit – Preferences – Accessibility.
- Make sure that the “Replace Document Colors” is checked and click on Custom Color.
- Click “Page Background” color and then select “other color” that you want to switch to.
Method 2: Change PDF Images By Using Google Drive
Another PDF background remover that you can use to extract the background image on your PDF is by using Google Drive. It is a free cloud storage that can handle various documents like PDF files, Word docs, Excel and images as well.
But aside from these, Google Drive also has the capability to remove or change PDF background pictures leaving you a clean PDF that you can also edit. The process is simple and easy to do, just follow these steps given below to remove Background from PDF Files Online For Free
- Log into your Google Drive account.
- Once you log in successfully, upload the PDF file that you need to make background changes.
- After the file is uploaded completely, right click on the PDF file and from the pop-up menu choose “Open With” and then hit on “Google Docs”.
- After a while, the PDF file will be opened on Google Docs and this time the background image was removed instantly. It also allows all of the texts to be edited on the PDF document.
Note: This is a nice method, however, all of the images within the PDF will be vanished and all of the text will be converted into editable one. So the structure and the look of the PDF file will be altered a little bit. But, it is still a workable method.
Method 3: Erase PDF Images By Using MS Word
For this method, you need to move image form your PDF file to MS Word format.
Just move ahead and follow the mention steps to remove background images from PDFs for free,
- First Select the Edit Mode.
- Next Right-click your image.
- Choose the Cut option
- Open a new Microsoft Word document.
- Right-Click on the page and click on Paste option
- In this step, click on your image again.
- You can now select the file Format
- Now, Choose Remove Background option.
- Word will now do its best to figure out what portion of the image is part of the background and will mark it in purple.
- You have both the options to keep or remove the mark areas
- Click the option you want to use.
- Hold the left mouse button and mark the area you want to update on the document.
- Release your mouse button to see an updated version.
- Finally, Click on Keep Changes to accept it.
- You will now see your image without the background. Further, You’ll need to move it back into your PDF file. For this, you need to right-click on your image and Choose “Cut” option.
- Now Go back to your PDF file. And Right-click on your document and choose Paste. You can finally resize and place your image anywhere in your PDF.
To Sum Up
In this article, I have tried to discuss all the different methods that can be used to change background image or color from PDF files without using any third party software. These are simple and easy methods that you can used to remove background from PDF files for free.