Being an Outlook User, many individuals face different types of errors while managing their Outlook accounts. The reason for these errors might be the PST file corruption because Outlook stores all its emails in a PST file. A common problem that is faced these days is Outlook Stuck on Loading Profile and it hangs. The possible reason for this problem is the PST File corruption. Sometimes, Outlook Profile also gets stuck because of the low storage space or the presence of thousands of emails. So, whatever may be the reason, you must explore the techniques to fix this problem, and to fix the PST corruption issues you can try the PST Recovery Sofware
. Let’s move on to the process to resolve this issue.
Why is My Outlook Got Stuck and Stopped on Loading Profile?
Although there isn’t a perfect answer that can give you the best explanation for why your Outlook profile is stuck, there are common errors that may occur frequently. Some of them are listed below.
- Outlook profile corrupted.
- Corrupted Outlook data file (.pst).
- An uninterrupted flow of power.
- Unstable internet supply.
- Outlook license not renewed.
You may experience some of these typical mistakes. You can fix it manually too.
Manual Approaches to Fix Microsoft Outlook Stuck on Loading Profile
To fix the bug of the Outlook profile not loading, we have some manual approaches that are described below.
Method 1: End Task Manager Processes
This is one of the common approaches for fixing this problem by ending the task manager that is running in the background. Follow the steps as instructed.
- Open Task Manager from the search bar.
- Go to the processes and locate all the office processes.
- Then hit End Task.
Now launch MS Outlook again and now it might not get stuck while loading your emails and profile.
Also Know: Why Outlook is Sending Duplicate Emails?
Method 2: Disable The Outlook Presence Feature
Another alternative to fix Outlook Stuck on Loading Profile is to disable the Outlook Presence feature. Follow the steps to disable it.
- Launch Outlook > File > People.
- In the next window, uncheck the boxes, if enabled.
Display Online status next to name. Show the user photographs when available.
- Click OK and restart Outlook.
Method 3: Opening Outlook in Safe Mode
If the above methods are not working, then you can use this method to fix the issue.
- Press Win + R to start the Run Command.
- Type outlook.exe/safe > OK.
- On the new screen, a dialog box appeared and show the profile name.
- Make sure to check the box “ set as default profile”, and click OK.
You can remove the add-ins if Outlook opens in safe mode successfully. To disable it, follow these simple steps.
- Start Outlook > File > Options > Add-ins,
- Select COM Add-ins under “Manage” and then GO.
- Choose the Add-ins that you want to disable, and click OK.
Method 4: Reset Navigation Panel
This fix is for you if you still experience the issue with “Outlook Stuck on Loading Profile.” Follow the steps
- Start the Run command by pressing Win+R.
- Type outlook.exe/resetnavpane and click on OK.
- After this navigation panel of Outlook will go into the default state.
Method 5. Create a New Profile
Sometimes your current Outlook becomes corrupted. In this case, you can create a new Outlook profile. To make a new Outlook profile, follow these steps.
- Launch Outlook > File > Account Settings > Manage Profiles.
- In the next panel, choose Show Profiles.
- Now Click on the Add button and enter a new name for your profile, then tap OK.
- To continue, fill out the Auto Account Setup wizard with the necessary information.
- Check the box for “change account settings” > Next.
- After you’re done, choose the old account and delete it. Choose the new account and check the “Always use this profile” box. Click OK.
The problem of Outlook Stopping while loading the profile might be resolved through the above methods. Nevertheless, if the problem is not fixed by the above methods then you will need a technical partner in this situation who can resolve the error quickly and offer to load the Outlook profile without getting stuck.
Fix Outlook Stuck Problem on Loading Profile with Expertise
If the above methods don’t work then there might be a possibility of PST file corruption. Sysinfo PST Recovery is a comprehensive tool to fix Outlook PST problems. This tool is highly compatible to restore Emails, calendars, contact, etc from the corrupted PST file and it might resolve the Outlook Stucking Problem while loading the profile. You can follow the steps given below to resolve this problem
- Start the PST Recovery software as an administrator.
- Tap the Open button to add the corrupted PST.
- Next browse to select the PST from the system, and choose recovery mode as per file corruption.
- Now the scanning process of the added PST starts, then select the folder that you want to recover.
- Select the Save button and choose the Output button for the output folder and tap OK.
- Choose the saving format for the resultant folder and manage the features as per requirement.
- When you’re done with the previous steps, click Ok to finish the saving process.
Accumulate the Words
This blog post has taught us how to troubleshoot Outlook Stuck on Loading Profile manually and professionally. As we have seen, manual approaches require technical knowledge, a lot of work, and careful execution. On the other hand, the PST Recovery Tool is a universal fix for all types of Outlook errors. If you fail in the execution of manual approaches, then you can go for professional tools.
Q1. How do I fix Outlook stuck on loading profile?
Ans 1. You can fix the error “Outlook Stuck on Loading Profile” in a number of ways, as shown below.
- Run Outlook as an administrator.
- Disconnect the device from the internet connection.
- Making a new Outlook Profile
- Repair the corrupted PST file.
- Establish an internet connection.