Summary:- Nowadays, everyone wants to have a collection of files or data on their phone or Mac. Some of them prefer to use PDF and a bit of them recommend Word. Users face many difficulties while editing the PDF if they do not have the right software to edit the information. In this upcoming blog, we will guide you on how can export PDF to Word on Mac.
All of us know that PDF is not worth it at all to view the full page at a time as they are designed in the format of A4 or A3 file sizes whereas Word gives you access to edit your crucial information and provides you with more tools. Here, you need direct software that helps you to convert PDF to Word on Mac. PDF Converter for Mac is a top-notch utility with 100% of assurance that helps to export pdf to word on mac straightforwardly.
Why There is a Need to Export PDF to Word on Mac?
As you can see, PDFs are mostly for readable content as compared to MS Word which has the characteristic to edit images as well as text. There are so many reasons to convert PDF to Word on Mac as mentioned below:
- Using Microsoft Word 365, users can easily store and create information in the cloud.
- In MS Word, there is a feature that we can easily create letters and email formats.
- Word has a feature that provides you with templates as well as designs for brand promotion. It also ensures that you can easily edit text, fonts, and effects in it.
We’ve already mentioned why there is a need to export PDF to Word on Mac. Right now, we will discuss the steps to convert PDF to Word.
How to Export PDF to Word on Mac with Different Techniques?
So, the question arises of how to save pdf to word on mac seamlessly and efficiently. There are various methods or techniques, the first one is all about the manual and the second one is professional. You can easily use Adobe Acrobat, and Google Docs in the manual method. On the other hand, the professional method uses a third-party tool.
- How to Save PDF to Word on Mac through Adobe Acrobat.
- Export PDF to Word on Mac by using Google Docs.
- Automated Software to change PDF to Word on Mac
Follow the given steps:
Technique 1: How to Save PDF to Word on Mac through Adobe Acrobat
- First, download the application of Adobe Acrobat on your Mac.
- After that, tap on the Select button.
- Then, choose the specific file that you want to convert into Word.
- Moving ahead, you can download the resultant file of a Word Document.
Technique 2: Export PDF to Word on Mac by using Google Docs.
- Open your Google Drive and then log in to your Google Account.
- Press the Settings Button.
- Click on the option of “Convert uploaded files to Google Docs editor format”.
- After that upload your selected file of PDF in Google Drive.
- Click on the Open button. Now, you can see that your file is converted into DOCX file format.
- At last, you can easily download your resultant file that shows in the Word’s Download section.
Drawbacks of Performing the Manual Method:
- While using the above two techniques, users can use their features in a limited way.
- The way to understand the procedures is very typical.
- It consumes a lot of time to do one method at a time.
- Both methods are not user-friendly.
Technique 3: Automated Software to change PDF to Word on Mac
If you want to convert bulk of PDFs with attachments or graphics, then we must recommend you to use PDF Converter for Mac. It is a versatile tool that helps to export PDF to Word on Mac for other 20+ file formats. Using this utility, users can easily migrate PDF to any file format such as JPG, DOCX, DOC, EML, XLS, and many others on Mac. It successfully supports all versions of Mac. This Software allows users to convert thousands of PDFs at once with all attachments.
Steps to Export PDF to Word for Mac
- First, and the basic step is to download and run the PDF Converter for Mac on your local system.
- After that, Click on the Add File button to insert the desired PDF file for conversion.
- Now, in the file explorer, locate the specific PDF files and click on the Open button.
- Press the Destination Path button and assign any desired saving location to the resultant file.
- Moving further, here users can choose DOC as a saving file format.
- Select the option of “Save Attachments in Sub Folder” and press the convert button.
- Moving ahead, you can see the receiving message that your PDF file is finally converted.
- At last, you can download the report.
In the above blog, we have gone through various topics. Firstly, we have read about how we can export PDF to Word on Mac. Then, we talked about different techniques, the first two methods are manual and the while the last technique is a professional approach. Moving further, we have seen drawbacks also. As a user, I must recommend to you use the PDF Converter for Mac, it is a versatile wizard. The last decision is all yours. Also, make sure to choose the technique efficiently and effectively.