This article explains what PDFs and Word files are, how important they are, and all the possible methods to convert PDF file to Word document like an editable file. You can also use the SysInfo PDF to Word Converter, which allows you to convert password-protected PDF files.
Download Buy Now
How to Convert PDF File to Word Document Online?
Most users want to convert a PDF file to some other editable format to work with the PDF files with ease. For example, you can convert a PDF to MS Word file (DOC and DOCX). SysInfo PDF to Word Converter is a powerful utility to convert PDF files to Word documents without data loss means PDF to DOC or PDF to DOCX. The software is efficient enough to export the bulk of PDF files data into a Word File document.
What is a PDF File?
PDF stands for Portable Document Format, and it is the best file format that enables users to present and exchange documents reliably, independent of apps, hardware, or operating system. It allows users to store links and buttons, form fields, audio, video, and business logic.
Advantages of using PDF files:
- You can easily open your PDF files on any device with any operating system in the same form as earlier.
- It provides an easy view of the PDF document, the app is pre-installed on your computer, and it is free.
- It takes little space on your hard drive due to being designed with image compression algorithms.
- Offer the option to set PDF Passwords or use electronic signatures to determine the authenticity of the document.
- You may also secure it by using a password.
Disadvantages of using PDF files:
- It is not free to edit PDF files.
- It is easier for the users to edit files in other formats than PDF.
- Users have difficulty working with text in PDF files because they are in the form of a picture.
What is MS Word File?
Word is a document file format provided by Microsoft, also used by most word processing software, including OpenOffice. Using this file, you can store all crucial data like text, images, tables, graphs, charts, page formatting, and print settings. Further, it also allows you to perform the required changes as per your requirement in the files. Word file uses different extensions as per the version of the Word files like DOC, DOCX, DOCM, etc.
Advantages of Using Word Files
- Word file provides the most powerful features to integrate any document with other media available within the Office suite.
- It is easily incorporated with graphs, presentation materials, worksheets, and other media you added in the file.
- You can easily update the required when other media changes.
- It is easy to create personalized documents in Word files to store the database list names and addresses.
- One of the best features of a Word file is to markup the document for changes.
These are the main advantages of using Word files to store data. So if you are looking for a solution to convert PDF to editable word files, opt for the below-mentioned workarounds and convert PDF to Word free efficiently.
Step-By-Step Guide to Convert PDF File to Word Document
- First of all, download and install the SysInfo PDF to Word Converter.
- Start the software as an administrator on your PC.
- Click on the Select Add Files or Add Folder option to browse PDFs.
- Select the PDF files from your system and click Open.
- Destination Path button to select the saving path for an output file. Click Next.
- Now, choose the saving option as DOC or DOCX from the drop-down list.
- Save Attachments in Subfolder allows you to download the attachments files in a specific folder.
- Click on the Convert button to start the conversion of PDF files to Word documents.
- Wait till the conversion gets completed, and save the report.
Benefits of Using SysInfo PDF to Word Converter
- Allows users to add Single and multiple PDF files to convert them into Word files.
- Convert the bulk of PDF files into Word documents with 100% accuracy.
- Browse the Password-Protected PDF files and convert them into Word files.
- Option to preview the added PDF files name, size, Max pages, Protection.
- Feature to select the destination folder for resultant Word files.
- Offer saving options like DOC or DOCX.
- Enables you to perform safe, reliable, and risk-free conversion of PDF files into Word documents.
- Ideal with all the versions of Windows operating system like 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, etc.
- Feature to download the PDF files attachments separately in subfolders.
- You will even perform the conversion, again and again, using the Migrate Again button.
In this article, we discussed the details of the PDF and Word files and their crucial advantages and disadvantages. After that, if you or your team want to convert PDF file to Word document, then use SysInfo PDF to Word Converter. The software allows you to convert multiple PDF files into Word documents at a time.