Ans: Whenever any type of corruption (problem) occurs, at that point of time we need a solution to fix that corruption. PDF files’ corruption is one of them which affect PDF users a lot. Before discussing about the corruption and the solution we must know about PDF files and their uses.
PDF (Portable Document Format) is file format which is created by Adobe Systems in early 90s. It can be created by Adobe free application program called Adobe Acrobat.
A PDF document can be easily represented without having any particular (special) application software, hardware and operating system, i.e. it makes an independency in documents’ representation. Any PDF file can contain all the information which is needed to display it such as fixed-layout flat document including the text, fonts, graphics, etc.
When it was first created it was widely used for printing jobs. But as the days past it has become an essential part in IT and computer field. Now PDF is very common file format which is widely used among users. PDF presents several benefits to users that other documents don’t such as:
- PDF is a best solution to store electronic files and documents in the similar form as they appear on the pages.
- PDF offers more protection to users for their documents, i.e. users can password-protect their PDF files.
- PDF documents can be very easily transferred or share one place to another through internet.
- PDF allows users to add interactive features in their files including multimedia files.
PDF files are used in printing business, general business, e-book writing, creating photo album, documents presentation and many more.
PDF is one of the most utilized file formats in this world. And due to this fact its corruption issues occur more than other files. PDF files get damaged in four situations:
- While downloading a PDF file from the internet or from other sources.
- While uploading a PDF file in computer.
- While sharing or transferring a PDF file from one computer to another through internet and
- While using an incompatible program to create PDF file.
And the reasons of PDF corruption are also very similar to them such as bad downloading, unfinished uploading, interrupted sharing, using incompatible program, etc. Whenever a PDF file gets corrupted it becomes inaccessible or the data inside it become unreadable. So that time nothing can be done manually except download the PDF file again form the original location or destination. But sometimes it becomes very difficult or impossible to download the PDF file again and sometimes it takes a long time to download. And who shall guarantee that the PDF files would not corrupted again. If this happens then users have to download that again and again. But if users have a PDF recovery tool then they can easily tackle this situation without downloading the file again and again. PDF recovery tool helps users to recover their data from corrupt PDF files. It just takes few minutes to recover maximum data from corrupt or damaged PDF files.PDF Recovery tool always works as a read-only application as it does not affect or modify the integrity of data. Therefore it is very safe and quite easy to use PDF Recovery tool.