Many users prefer using MS Outlook for email communication and storing important emails. But sometimes due to corruption issues in their Outlook Profile, they encounter your mailbox has been temporarily moved to Microsoft Exchange Server error. This happens because MS Outlook moves all mailbox items from the corrupt profile to the Exchange server to keep all the items safe.
Therefore it is a good move which is taken by MS Outlook to prevent corruption of Outlook emails. But repairing the Outlook profile can resolve this error and in the end, you can get back all the emails in your Outlook profile from the exchange server.
Don’t choose Use Temporary mailbox option because you’ll find some of your emails are missing and can view only a few emails. Secondly, Choosing Use Old Data option will only open the old emails and you cannot view the latest emails you have received.
Methods to Repair Mailbox has been Moved to Exchange Error
There are various methods you can try to fix corruption issues of your Outlook Profile and resolve this error.
Try Inbox Repair Tool
It is an inbuilt utility of MS Outlook which is used to repair Outlook Profile and you can remove corruption from it.
- Locate and then Open Inbox Repair Tool.
- Browse the PST file which is troubling you.
- Click on Start Button and then the repairing process will start.
- You’ll see all the errors which are in the PST file.
- Click on Repair Button to fix those errors.
- Once the repairing process completes you’ll get a confirmation message.
Enable Cache Mode
- Go to Start and then Open Control Panel.
- Click on Mail.
- Make a Click on Email Accounts.
- Select the profile which is configured in Outlook.
- Tick Mark Use Cached Exchange Mode box.
- Then, Restart MS Outlook.
Now, see whether you are facing Your Mailbox has been Temporarily Moved to Microsoft Exchange Server error or not.
Remove other Outlook Profiles
- Open Control Panel and then go to Mail.
- Click on Show Profiles button.
- Select the account which you want to remove and then click on Remove Button.
- You’ll see a Warning Message, Click on Yes and Continue. But be careful if you removing the profile then your offline cached contents will get deleted, So it is suggested to export OST files to PST format.
- Now Open Outlook again and see whether the error has been resolved or not.
Disable all the Plugins
Sometimes the plugin interrupts the smooth working of MS Outlook. So you must disable all the plugins that are related to MS Outlook. Once you remove all the plugins check whether the Outlook is performing well or not. If you are still facing the issues then the only way out is to repair Outlook profile.
Finally, the ball is in your court. You can try all the methods to resolve the error “Your Mailbox has been Temporarily Moved to Microsoft Exchange Server” and I hope anyone of them works. Before