Resolved - Unauthorized Error 401 During Office 365 Migration
Reasons Behind Unauthorized Error 401 During Office 365 Migration
How to Fix 401 Error Code During Office 365 Migration
If you are facing this error, then you may try to use the following solutions to troubleshoot this problem:
- Update the Administrator credentials.
- After doing so, edit the Migration Endpoint in the Exchange Admin Center. Try to check the complete detail of the batch migration and edit the information.
- Reset the password and the Administrator account.
- Keep in mind to distribute the authorizations of the global administrator credentials to the Office 365 account.
- You can select a different Office 365 account for the migration.
Alternate Solution to Fix 401 Unauthorized Error Code
After doing all the above-mentioned changes in the Office 365 account, the Unauthorized error 401 should be removed. Also, the migration should become smooth. But if you are still facing the same error due to UPN settings and there is no manual technique to solve the issue, then you must opt for a professional tool that can easily perform the migration on your terms. SysInfo Office 365 Migration is the best-suited migration utility that can access the email ID along with the UPN ID and performs the complete hassle-free migration.
The article is discussing the Unauthorized 401 Error code during Office 365 migration. All the best possible solution to resolve this issue have been discussed in detail. You must try the recommended Office 365 Migration tool, after using this utility you will not have to face errors like 401. Office 365 Migration software is a flexible tool that supports the Office 365 environment and reduces network complexities. I hope it helps you out to resolve your query.