You can use the batch mode in the software by adding the CSV File and starting the Backup of Multiple or Batch iCloud Email Accounts at a time. Here are the steps to create a CSV file Using Notepad:
- First of all, search Notepad and Run it in your system.
- Now, you need to enter the Email Address and Third-Party App Password by separating them with a comma.
Note:- Please ensure no space and press Comma (,). After that, click the Enter button for a new entry.
- Click on the File>> Save As.
- In the Save As wizard, do the following:
- Enter the file name followed by the .csv extension.
- Set the path for the output file.
- In the Save type, select the Save as type option.
- Click the Save button to save the file as a CSV spreadsheet.
- Finally, your file is saved as a CSV file at your selected saving path.
How to use this CSV file in the Software
You must select the Batch Mode option and click Browse to select the newly created CSV file.