Repair Corrupted ODB File Using SysInfo OpenOffice Base Recovery
Install base recovery software on your system. Then click on "Select files" and select ODB files from the list.
After that click on "Repair files" button for repairing ODB files.
Now click on Browse folder and select location to save repaired ODB files. And click on Save button.
Within few seconds, the saving process will complete. Click on "Ok" button & close the app.
|Select Files: Use it to open corrupt ODB file.|
|Remove files: Use it to remove ODB file.|
|Repair files: Use it to repair corrupt ODB file.|
|Browse: Use it to select location to save ODB file.|
|Save: Use it to save the recovered ODB file.|
|Help: Use it to get help about SysInfoTools Base Repair tool.|
|About: Use it to know about SysInfotools Base Repair.|
Minimum System Requirement
What's New in this Version?
- Easy and simple user Interface.
- Support oldest and latest version of Open Office software.
- Comparatively light weighted app that scan and recover corrupted data very fast.
- Easily repair images, content, hyperlink, text and so on from corrupt ODB file.
- Highly compatible with all version of OpenOffice and Windows 10.