How to Recover LDF File using SysInfo SQL Transaction Log Recovery
Launch the SysInfo SQL Transaction Log Recovery software and click on browse to add LDF and MDF file respectively.
Once the scanning process gets done. You can see your recovered data in the preview pane of the software. Now select log files you want to save and click on Save.
you can choose either of two options i.e. Save in SQL Server Database or Save as SQL Script.
- Under Save in SQL Server Database option, either select Windows Authentication or SQL Server Authentication to save the log file directly to SQL Server Database.
- Choose Save as SQL Script option and browse for the location to save recovered log files.
Once the saving process gets completed, you will get a dialogue box showing the successful message. And finally, close the application.
Complete Software Documentation
Minimum System Requirement
What's New in this Version?
- Capable to recover both LDF & MDF log files
- Thorough recovery of transaction queries such as Insert, Delete, & Update
- Ease-to-use interface
- Supports entire SQL Server versions and Windows OS