SysInfo Maildir Converter is a migration tool to export linux based mail clients like Mutt, Dovecot, Maildropa files or folder into other different file formats like PST, PDF, MBOX, EML and MSG.
Convert Multiple Maildir/Maildir++ into PST, PDF, EML, MBOX and MSG .
Support conversion of Maildir sub-directories like cur, tmp, and new Offer Date Filter, Split PST Option and Remove Duplicate Item Option Export Mail folders with email attachments.
Supports Windows OS Version 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7.
Requires around 2 GB of RAM.
Needed 50 MB disk space for software installation.
Enough Hard Disk space to store resultant output.
Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, 2012(both 32 and 64 bit).
2. User Interface
SysInfoTools Maildir Converter has a user-friendly Interface. After launching the software, you will see the software windows as shown below
Add folders: Use this to add single Maildir folder.
Remove: Use this to remove selected Maildir folder.
Remove all: Use this to remove all chosen folders.
Preview: Use this to if you want to view Maildir emails.
About: Use this to know about the Maildir converter software in details.
Help: Use this to get help about the software.
Export: Use this to export the Maildir folders.
Close: Use this to close the application.
Back: Use this to go back to previous window.
Save: Use this to save the Maildir folder into desired format.
Stop: Use this to stop running process at any time.
3. Software Order
The software can be purchased by making online payments. Click on the below link to have a look at the pricing details and to place an order. Purchase Once the payment is received, an activation key will be sent via e-mail.
4. Activate Software
After clicking on the " Get Authentication Code " button, by default a .info file will be saved on your desktop. Mail the created .info file at email@example.com, after getting file the sales department will send you the activation key for the Maildir Converter Software within a couple of minutes.
For software related queries contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Software Working
5.1. Add Folders
- Select the Add Folder button from the right.
- Choose the Maildir folder from the system.
- Click OK after the folder is successfully added.
5.2. Preview Maildir emails
- From the first window, Select the preview button.
- Select the email folder to view mails within.
- Now choose any emails to view the messages and attachments.
5.3. Export Maildir folder
- After adding folder in the application, Click on the export button.
- Now, choose the file format into which you want to export Maildir.
- If you need to export maildir into PST.
- You can choose to split PST file.
- Remove Duplicate content.
- Filter PST emails according to dates.
- In case you need to change to formats like EML, MBOX, PDF or HTML, choose the choose the options according to your choice.
5.4. Filter dates option
- Choose start and end dates.
- Click on the Add button to add date in the area.
- Repeat the process to add another date range.
5.5. Choose Save Path
- Select the browse button to go to the system directory.
- Choose the folder where you want to save the exported file.
- Click on open button to confirm the save path.
- Download the demo version of the SysInfoTools Maildir Converter software from the below link:
- Double click the setup to install it software on your system.
- Follow the steps on the setup wizard to install the software.
- After completion of the setup wizard, a popup the message of setup completion will appear.
- Click finish to launch the software on your system.
To uninstall the software from your system two methods are described below:
7.1. Uninstall from Control Panel.
To uninstall SysInfoTools Maildir Converter from Control Panel, follow the
steps shown below:
- Click the Start Menu.
- Select Control Panel.
- Select Add/Remove Programs icon(double click to select).
- Select SysInfoTools Maildir Converter v19.0 and click on Remove option.
- Click 'Yes' to un-install on the displayed warning message, the software will get completely unistalled from your system.
7.2. Uninstall from Windows Start menu
To uninstall SysInfoTools Maildir Converter from Windows Start menu
follow the steps shown below:
- Click on Start button from the Windows menu.
- Select All Programs > Right click on the SysInfoTools Maildir Converter > Select Uninstall.
- A warning message will popup saying “do you want to completely uninstall the software”; Click 'Yes' to completely uninstall the software from your system.
9. Frequently Asked Questions
Maildir is a modern way to maintain email messages on Linux or UNIX OS. In this form of emails, the messages are stored in a separate file with a unique name. Every folder within the Maildir is represented as a directory. Whenever a message is added, relocated, or erased the file locking system is handled by local file system.
Mail Servers: Qmail, Xmail, Exim, Dovecot, Courier Mail Server.
Email Clients: Thunderbird(Beta), Pine, Malix, Mutt, Alpine, Balsa, Cone
Delivery Agents: Procmail, Maildrop, Getmail, MSwatch, MPOP