Are you looking for a solution to convert images into PDF? If yes, then here comes the blog for you. This technical guide consists of many methods to transfer images into PDF. Keep reading this blog until the end!!
PDFs have been developed to be a simple-to-read standardized document format. If you have a collection of images like documents that you scanned as JPEGs on your computer. Then, you can merge them into a PDF document to make sharing easier.
You need an image viewer with an option for printing and the ability to open that particular format to convert an image from its initial format (jpg) to PDF. Although Windows offers a default image viewer called Windows Photo Viewer with its operating system. Now, let’s begin with the methods to transfer the image to PDF.
Ways to Convert JPG to PDF Manually?
There are multiple ways to convert images into PDF format. Follow the below steps:
Method 1: Convert Multiple JPG to Single PDF
- Select all the photos which you want to include in the PDF. To do this, use your mouse cursor to drag a box over several image files, or select them individually by holding the Command key and pressing them one by one.
- Right-click (or Ctrl-click) one of the highlighted files and select Open With >>Preview in the contextual dropdown menu.
- Drag the thumbnail images in the sidebar of Preview into the order to appear in the PDF document. To adjust the orientation of the single pages, use the Rotate button in the Preview toolbar (drag a list over multiple pages to rotate multiples at once).
- Select the File-> Print option or use the shortcut of the Command+P keyboard to bring up the Print dialog in the Preview menu bar.
- To extend the Print dialog, click Display Information and search the complete set of options.
- Make sure to click the All button in the choices on the Pages. Remember that by clicking the arrows below the print preview you can double-check the orientation of each file, and use the Orientation buttons to correct any if needed.
- Choose the option Save as PDF from the PDF dropdown menu in the lower left of the Print dialog.
- A dialog box appears. Give a name to your new File, and pick a save path.
- Fill in the fields Title, Author, Subject and Keywords (these details can be searched in Spotlight). By the Security options, you can also optionally set a password to open, copy and/or print a document.
- Hit save button at last.
Method 2: Convert Images into PDF Format
- Go to the bottom-left corner of the screen and click on Start from the Windows logo. Then the Start menu will appear.
- Navigate to Photos. Press the Photos button.
- At the bottom of the Start menu, type photos into the text box. Hit on Photos.
- Hit on the select button.
- Choose all JPG photos that you want to convert into PDF.
- Go and click the icon "Print".
- Note: "Microsoft Print to PDF" should be your selected printer. You can see this at the top of the menu.
- If there is another printer name then press the printer's name box. After that hit on Microsoft Print to PDF from the drop-down menu.
- At the bottom of the window, press the print button.
- A new window will open next.
- Provide a name to the PDF file of your choice in the File name field.
- Choose a location to save the PDF file.
- Click on the Save button. This will convert JPG to PDF format easily.
Well, these were the manual solutions for converting images into PDF formats. While using manual techniques there are chances of image corruption. Do not worry at all, as we have come up with a solution to repair them. You can use an Image Repair utility that recovers all corrupted images quickly with no data loss. The tool is well capable to retrieve images of any format such as JPEG, PNG, etc.
The blog comprises of all appropriate solutions to convert images into PDF quickly. Also, if any image faces corruption issues then to repair and recover them an instant solution has been discussed.