Select this option to split large size PST file into single PST file according to selected data range. Output PST file contains emails of selected time range. Splitting process does not effect data integrity of original file. Content of original PST file will remain unaffected.
- Launch SysInfoTools PST Split v3.0 software the window shown below pops up.
- Click on Select File button to select the PST file that you want to Split.
- Selected file is listed in the main window, then click on the Next button.
- Selected file is listed in the main window along with its location, file type, file size and total mails contained in the PST file, then click on the Next button.
- Select the option Split PST File by date.
- In this window select date and time range to split PST file.
- Click on Browse button to select the destination path where you want to save the output PST files.
- Select the destination path where you want to save the output PST files.
- Selected location listed in the main window, then click on the Split PST File Button button.
- Please wait while saving process finished.
- After the successful split process, software will display the following message.