Select this option to Split Original PDF file into output file according to given size in KB. For example if original PDF file size is 200KB and you entered 50KB than 4 PDF files each having size 50KB will be generated as output.
Click Start > All Programs > SysInfoTools PDF Manager > SysInfoTools PDF Manager.
Main window of the software will appear.Select the Split button to continue.
- Click the select file button to select and list the PDF document for split process. After listing the PDF file, click the Next button to continue.
- Click on Select File button to select the PDF file that you want to Split.
- Selected file is listed in the main window, then click on the Next button:
- Selected file is listed in the main window along with its location, size and the number of pages contained in the PDF file, then click on the Next button:
- Select the option Split PDF File by size.
- Click on Browse button to select the destination folder wher you want to save the output PDF files.
- After the successful split process, software will display the following message: