Repair your corrupt .docm files of MS Word with the help of SysInfoTools MS Word Docm recovery tool. It is an affordable and 100% result oriented program that allows users to recover their data, i.e. Unicode characters, tables, images, charts, text formatting, hyperlinks, notes, bookmarks, etc from corrupt .docm files. This tool works in read-only mode, so it never affects the originality of files. It successfully repairs the unreadable data of .docm files and allows users to save them inside a new file at their desired location.
SysInfoTools MS Word Docm recovery fixes highly corrupt .docm files which are corrupted due to any particular reason. There are several reasons which play an important role in the corruption of .docm files, some of them are:
- Virus attack on the .docm files.
- Sudden power failure.
- Incomplete or unsuccessful
repartitioning of hard drive.
- Crash in system hard drive.
- Software malfunction.
- Collision of MS Word with other software programs.
SysInfoTools MS Word Docm recovery tool effectively repairs .docm files and recovers maximum possible data from them. It offers a fastest recovery of corrupt .docm files without affecting the data and content of the file. It works in self-explanatory mode which makes it very beneficial for non-technical users.
MS Word Dotm recovery of SysInfoTools has a good amount of features. Just take a look:
- Executes quick recovery of corrupt
- Repairs highly corrupt .docm files of
- Recovers all the data and contents from
unreadable .docm files.
- Repairs single and multiple corrupt
.docm files at the same point of time.
- Maintains the structure, formatting and
properties of .docm files’ data.
- Supports recovery of Unicode characters
from corrupt .docm files.
- Performs Docm file recovery by Standard and Advanced Mode.
- Supports previewing of recovered .docm files in Text and Images Form.
- Supports all versions of MS Word and
all major Windows.
- Available with free demo version to examine the tool before buying it.