Import telephone numbers in ACCDB file.

General discussion on MS Access and its databases.

Import telephone numbers in ACCDB file.

Postby uheika » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:13 am

Hi friends. I'm using MS Office 2007 on Windows 7. I have an excel spreadsheet which is created in MS Excel 2007. Last night I was trying to import it to MS Access 2010 and I successfully did. All data were successfully transferred except the telephone numbers. Though they are appearing but in numbers instead of text form. Have I done something wrong here? Please help me. I would really appreciate your any help.
Thanks.
uheika

Re: Import telephone numbers in ACCDB file.

Postby forforumsysinfo » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:23 am

Then what's wrong with it? The telephone numbers are always shown in numeric form. What's your exact problem?
Regards. :)
N. Semm
Site Administrator
To know more about Data Recovery Services, visit SysInfoTools Data Recovery & Email Management Services.
forforumsysinfo
Site Admin

Postby uheika » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:31 am

forforumsysinfo wrote:Then what's wrong with it? The telephone numbers are always shown in numeric form. What's your exact problem?

In design view the telephone numbers are listed as numbers, not in text.
uheika

Postby forforumsysinfo » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:37 am

You must be formatting the column after importing the file. Try to avoid it once and see what happens.
Is that your own spreadsheet? Have you created that? If you have, then make sure the file or table has no restriction.
N. Semm
Site Administrator
To know more about Data Recovery Services, visit SysInfoTools Data Recovery & Email Management Services.
forforumsysinfo
Site Admin

Return to MS Access- Help Forum