General discussion on OpenOffice and its presentations.
Is there a "normal" way to change the language of whole document in Impress?
I've seen some workaround witch changing the language of all styles.
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:27 am
Please follow the instruction to change the language of a document:
5. Default Language for documents
6. [X] Current Document Only (applies to templates as well)
Jill R. Lipe
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:30 am
The simple and comfortable way to change the language of a document is given below:
Default Language for documents
[X] Current Document Only (applies to templates as well)
Gregory A. Chase
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:14 am
Return to OpenOffice.org Impress
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest