If you use Outlook 2007 as an email client to check your email, you'll need to update the settings.
To update the settings on Outlook 2007, do the following:
1. Open Outlook 2007.
2. Click on the Tools menu.
3. Click on Account Settings.
4. Select your AT&T email account and click the Change button.
5. Change the following settings:
* Incoming mail server: Change your current settings to pop.att.yahoo.com
* Outgoing mail server (SMTP): Change your current settings to smtp.att.yahoo.com
* User Name: If you don't already have your complete email address entered here, do so now.
6. Click the More Settings button.
7. Click on the Outgoing Server tab.
8. Change the following settings:
* Check the box My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
* Select Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
9. Click the Advanced tab.
10. Change the following settings:
* Check the box This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL) under Incoming server (POP3).
* Select SSL from the Use the following type of encrypted connection dropdown menu under Outgoing server (SMTP).
* Incoming server (POP3): Change your current settings to 995.
* Outgoing server (SMTP): Change your current settings to 465.
11. Click OK.
12. Click Next.
13. Click Finish.