Why am I unable to copy and paste?

General Discussion on MS Office Applications.

Why am I unable to copy and paste?

Postby mickie12 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:02 am

I'm using MS Office 2007. Everything was fine here until the last few days. I just can't use the feature of copy and paste anymore. Usually I used the menus, Ctrl+V and right click options to copy and paste, but now none of them works for me. This mostly happens with Word and Outlook where I use copy and paste feature excessively. This is really very frustrating for me. I have no idea why this is happening. Does anyone know any fix for this?
Please help.
mickie12

Re: Why am I unable to copy and paste?

Postby forforumsysinfo » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:14 am

What happens when you copy and paste something? Can you see the copied content or can't you? Seems you are not able to see the content what you copy and paste. You should try this if you have a printer. Just try to print your document and see if the copied content is there or not? Whatever the result would be there, please let me know.
Regards. :D
N. Semm
Site Administrator
To know more about Data Recovery Services, visit SysInfoTools Data Recovery & Email Management Services.
forforumsysinfo
Site Admin

Postby mickie12 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:34 am

If I print my Word document, the content (copied and pasted) is there on the printed Word document.
What's wrong here?
mickie12

Postby forforumsysinfo » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:40 am

I knew that, that's why I asked you to check the print output. BTW, what's your operating system? Are you using Skype? If you are, then uninstall it and see if your problem is solved or not.
N. Semm
Site Administrator
To know more about Data Recovery Services, visit SysInfoTools Data Recovery & Email Management Services.
forforumsysinfo
Site Admin

Postby mickie12 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:50 am

I have Win 7 (64-bit). I'm using Skype. But, what is the relation of Skype in this problem?
Anyways, I'll try it.
mickie12

Postby mickie12 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:42 am

Wow, you are simply a genius. How did you know that Skype is the main cause behind this?
Thanks for your help. :)
mickie12

Postby forforumsysinfo » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:06 am

I found the same issue is successfully resolved in another forum. I thought this might be the same issue, so asked you to uninstall your Skype. And see it worked.
N. Semm
Site Administrator
forforumsysinfo
Site Admin

Return to Microsoft Office- Support