Need to combine my PDF files. How?

General discussion on Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader and PDF files.

Need to combine my PDF files. How?

Postby bradely » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:06 am

I have unlimited PDF files what I have to transfer to my local clients everyday. It was Monday evening when I was sending 16 PDF files. It took a long time to be attached on email. Finally I sent the mail. At night time my client called me that she received 16 invalid PDF files. I didn't know the reason behind it. A colleague advised me to combine PDF files before sending them. I don't have any idea how to merge PDF documents into one. Please help me to know about this. :)
bradely

Re: Need to combine my PDF files. How?

Postby bobley » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:24 am

You can easily merge them. See how:
Open your Adobe Acrobat program. You will see a toolbar on the main screen. Click on Create PDF. If toolbar is not there you can view it from the menu bar. On the menu bar click on View, click on Task Button, click on Show All Task Buttons. Now toolbar will be appeared there on the main screen. Click on Create PDF. A list will appear, click on From Multiple Files. A small window will pop-up. You can see a Browse Button under Add Files area. Click on Browse to add multiple PDF files. You may add multiple files in any order. Now click on OK. All selected files will be merged into one. You can save them at your desired location.
hope this will help you. :D
bobley

Postby bradely » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:34 am

hey thanks for this. But I do not have Adobe Acrobat installed in my system. Is this the only way to combine PDF files?
bradely

Postby bobley » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:41 am

OK. Don't worry. Just take the help of this tool:PDF Merge. There are only two ways to combine PDF files. Second one is this and first one I have already mentioned. :D
bobley

Postby freddy » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:47 am

If you don't have Adobe Acrobat program installed in your system, then what do you do? From where you get PDF files? DO you download them or receive them from someone? :D
freddy

Return to Adobe Acrobat & Reader- Help Forum