For MS Office 2003 users:
- Go to Tools > Options.
- A window will pop-up. View tab will be would be already selected there, if not then click on View.
- You will see on bottom right Sheets Tabs. If the box is unchecked, then check the box.
- Click on OK and all disappeared tabs will now be reappeared.
You need to save the file before you do anything else. For MS Office 2007 users:
- Click on the Office button, which can be found on the top of left side.
- Click on Excel Options.
- In the advanced category, under display options for this workbook check the box show sheet tabs. Then click OK.
You need to save the file before you do anything else.
Hope this will be helpful.