Getting blank screen while starting the system.

General discussion on PC Troubleshooting Issues.

Getting blank screen while starting the system.

Postby rapecchik » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:05 pm

I've never ever had such a situation what I'm having from last few days. Few days ago I was working on my system, and suddenly my system started hanging and then froze. I restarted my system,but it didn't get started. What I got was a blank screen. Everything is working fine here, but I can't see anything on my screen. What's wrong here? Is there any problem with my monitor or what? I'm helpless. Please help me.
rapecchik

Re: Getting blank screen while starting the system.

Postby forforumsysinfo » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:13 pm

rapecchik wrote:Everything is working fine here, but I can't see anything on my screen.

What do you mean by this: everything is working fine?
No, I don't think so that there is any problem with your monitor or may be there is. First you need to check your cabinet. See if everything is working fine there, I mean the fan, hard disk, and other devices. If everything is working fine, then you may try one thing. Just safely remove all the connectors, wires, and other devices connected to your system motherboard. And then reconnect them. See if it works.
Regards. :)
N. Semm
Site Administrator
To know more about Data Recovery Services, visit SysInfoTools Data Recovery & Email Management Services.
forforumsysinfo
Site Admin

Postby rapecchik » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:26 pm

Yes, everything is working fine. And I have already tried to remove all hardware devices and reconnect them to no avail. I'm still getting nothing on the screen. Does anybody have any idea? :?:
rapecchik

Postby forforumsysinfo » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:41 pm

Have you also checked to remove the RAM? If not, then do it. And reconnect it on the other slot.
Regards. :)
N. Semm
Site Administrator
To know more about Data Recovery Services, visit SysInfoTools Data Recovery & Email Management Services.
forforumsysinfo
Site Admin

Postby rapecchik » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:54 pm

No. But I'll try it and let you know.
Thanks. :)
rapecchik

Postby djdon » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:59 pm

Just do one thing. Remove the CMOS battery from your motherboard. Leave it for half an hour, and then reconnect it. I hope this will help you. :geek:
djdon

Return to General PC Troubleshooting- Help Forum