General discussion on OpenOffice Writer and its documents.
I cannot figure out how to cut and paste info from online into an open office document...
Thanks in advance,
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:25 am
Please follow the steps given below:
2) Select the object/text you need
3) then Ctrl C.
4) Switch to an OpenOffice application,
5) Position your cursor then Ctrl V to Paste (or /Edit /Paste).
Sometimes /Edit /Paste Special is better (Ctrl Shift V) for text - select Unformatted text if it is offered by Paste Special.
I hope this will helps you..
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:34 am
Return to OpenOffice.org Writer
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest