Discuss your problem related to data and file recovery here.
i am using transcend 4 GB pen drive. when i insert this pen drive in any computer,it shows the occupying space.
but when i open it .it shows it is empty.i have very important data in that .
Please help me to recover that data From pen drive.
Thank you in advance,
Elwood M. Walker
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:09 am
To recovering data from pen drive please follow the steps given below:
1) Check if the files are not in hidden mode.
2) Click on "Start" -->Run --> Type cmd and press Enter.
3) Here I assume your pen drive drive letter as G:
4) Enter this command.
5) attrib -h -r -s /s /d g:\*.* --> Press Enter
6) You can copy the above command --> Right-click in the Command Prompt and paste it.
Note : Replace the letter g with your pen drive letter.
Now check your pen drive for the files.
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:25 am
Return to Data Recovery- Help Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest