Follow the steps given below to connect your MS Outlook 2007 to Microsoft Exchange Server:
1. Launch MS Outlook on your system. It will ask you to choose a Profile. Click on New button. Or you can create a new profile from Mail settings.
2. Enter the profile name and click on OK.
3. The “Add New E-mail Account“ window will appear on your screen. Check “Manually configure server settings and additional server types” box and then click on Next.
4. Check “Microsoft Exchange” box and click on Next.
5. Enter your Exchange Server Settings here. For example: enter your “exchange server name” and “username (full email address)”. Check Use Cached Exchange Mode box. Click on More Settings tab.
6. The “Microsoft Exchange Server” window will appear on your screen. Click on Connection tab and check “Connect to Microsoft Exchange using HTTP” box. Click on Exchange Proxy Settings tab.
7. The “Exchange Proxy Settings” window will appear. Enter your Exchange Proxy server and check “Connect using SSL only” box.
8. Also check “On fast networks, connect using HTTP first, then connect using TCP/IP” box and “On slow networks, connect using HTTP first, then connect using TCP/IP” box.
9. Now choose Proxy authentication settings: select Basic Authentication and click on OK.
10. Click on Apply > OK > Next > Finish.
Also Recommended: How to Install and Configure MS Outlook Client ?