ZIP files are very important for users. It is a compressed file format in which all data such as images, pictures, music files, mailbox files, document files etc. are stored in compressed format. This helps users to save the space of hard disk drive and by doing this large amount of data can be easily shared or transferred over the internet from one computer to another. ZIP file can be created by WinZip and WinRAR compression utility program.
SysInfoTools ZIP Repair tool is very helpful in that point of time when a ZIP file gets corrupted due to any particular reason. By the way there are several reasons which affect or create the problem of corruption in ZIP archive.
- Disturbed or interrupted internet connection: While uploading or downloading a ZIP file over the internet and suddenly if the internet connection gets disturbed or interrupted by any reason then the ZIP file can’t be uploaded or downloaded properly. And hence it gets corrupted or damaged.
- Human Errors: When users try to add or introduce an invalid or unsupportable data into a ZIP archive the ZIP files can be corrupted at that point of time.
- Abruptly system shut down due to sudden power failure: While working on ZIP files, i.e. creating or extracting a ZIP file if the situation of sudden power failure takes place then due to that the system gets shut down. And so the ZIP files involved with file corruption.
- Virus infections: Virus infection can easily corrupt any kind of computer file and data at any point of time. ZIP files are also suffered with virus infections.
- Crash or error in system’s hard drive: A sudden crash or error of system’s hard drive can create a situation of data corruption or data loss. And due to this situation the ZIP files saved inside the system become inaccessible or corrupted.
Whenever a computer file gets corrupted or damaged it becomes inaccessible or it shows some invalid form of data. A corrupt or damaged file can’t be opened or accessed anyhow. And the same situation takes place with ZIP files also. Data can’t be extracted from a corrupt ZIP file until it gets fully repaired. A fully repaired ZIP file means an error-free ZIP file. The errors which appear at the time of corruption must be removed or fixed from the ZIP files to get the reaccess or use the ZIP files. Some common errors of a corrupt ZIP file are shown below:
- "Cannot open file: it does not appear to be a valid archive"
- "File Path: Either multipart or corrupt ZIP archive."
- "CRC error occurred in ZIP archive".
- Error Message: "Header Corrupt" while opening a .zip file.
- "WinZip Self-extractor header corrupt".
- ZIP file corrupt error when using Response. Binary Write.
- Unexpected end of archive.
Those are some common error messages which appear frequently on the screen at the time of ZIP corruption. Errors are always the indication or symbol of file corruption which must be removed or fixed from the corrupt files.
SysInfoTools ZIP Repair tool is very smart and experienced in removing or fixing the errors from corrupt ZIP files. It helps users to get their corrupt ZIP files back in the fresh-form as they were before. First it scans the entire corrupt ZIP archive file and then recovers maximum possible data from it. This tool works as read-only application so all the data and their integrity is remained same or unchanged. After recovering the data from the corrupt ZIP files the files can be saved at user’s desired location or at the original location where they were stored before recovering or repairing.
Key Features of ZIP Repair Tool:
- Recovers a large sized ZIP file.
- Creates an error free backup for original ZIP files.
- Preserves the original file and folder structure.
- Extracts files from corrupted ZIP archives.
- Saves the file at user specified location.
- Checks data integrity and CRC value in the archive while recovering action.
- Very easy to use as no technical skills required.
- Highly interactive user interface.
- Supports all Zip compression modes.
- Shows Windows based tree structure to display files.
- Compatible with Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista and Windows 7.
Beyond those above features there are some more additional and updated features as well in SysInfoTools ZIP Repair tool. They are stated below:
- GUI of the software program has been changed into more attractive and friendly interface.
- Supports single and multiple ZIP files’ recovery.
- Supports ZIP files recovery in two recovery modes:
- Standard mode: In standard mode corrupt ZIP file is repaired and a new fresh ZIP file is created.
- Advanced mode: In advanced mode the corrupt ZIP files are scanned and the recovered data extracted in file folder.
- Supports the preview of recovered ZIP files’ items in the preview window.
- Supports ZIP files of 32 bit and 64 bit.
- Supports recovery of ZIP files created on MAC OS.
- Users can search zip files from the System directory.
- Supports batch recovery of ZIP files
- Supports recovery of large sized zip files.
- Supports recovery of corrupt zip files from other media such as: floppy disk CDROM, DVD ROM, external drives etc.
Download Demo Copy:
We request our customers to download free demo version of SysInfoTools ZIP Repair Tool to evaluate its performance. Demo version is fully functional except saving option is disabled in demo version. Demo version of the software contains all the functionality except saving of the recovered file. Demo version will show the list of all the recovered files. However, to save the file you have to buy the full version of the software. Your satisfaction is the key to our success.