Key features of SysInfoTools MS Word DOC Recovery tool are:
- Conducts a complete safe recovery of corrupt .doc files in no more time
- Maintains the structure, formatting and properties of .doc files while repairing them
- Supports previewing of recovered data in two form: Text and Image form
- Easy-to-use, i.e. does not require technical knowledge
- Allows saving of recovered data at user’s desired location
- Supports all versions of MS Word
Doc file can also be corrupted because of following reasons:
- Virus infections on a particular drive or system.
- Abrupt system shutdown when MS Word program is opened.
- Accidental crash in hard drive.
- Sudden cancellation of program while saving the file.
- Hardware or software malfunction.
Some common error messages of DOC file corruption are:
- "The file is corrupt and cannot be opened."
- "Word cannot open the document: user does not have access privileges."
- "The document name or path is not valid."
- "The doc file is corrupt."
- Error message: "Access denied."
- "Document fails to open."