Key features of SysInfoTools MS Word DOC Recovery tool are:
- Conducts a complete safe recovery of corrupt .doc files in no more time
- Maintains the structure, formatting and properties of .doc files while repairing them
- Supports previewing of recovered data in two form: Text and Image form
- Easy-to-use, i.e. does not require technical knowledge
- Allows saving of recovered data at user’s desired location
- Supports all versions of MS Word
Doc file can also be corrupted because of following reasons:
- Virus infections on a particular drive or system.
- Abrupt system shutdown when MS Word program is opened.
- Accidental crash in hard drive.
- Sudden cancellation of program while saving the file.
- Hardware or software malfunction.
Some common error messages of DOC file corruption are:
- "The file is corrupt and cannot be opened."
- "Word cannot open the document: user does not have access privileges."
- "The document name or path is not valid."
- "The doc file is corrupt."
- Error message: "Access denied."
- "Document fails to open."
We request our customers to download the free demo version of SysInfoTools MS Word DOC Recovery tool for evaluating the performance of the software. Demo version of the software contains all the functionalities except the saving option of the recovered file. In demo version previewing of the recovered file is also supported. But to save the recovered files you need to buy the full version of the software. Your satisfaction is our success.