SysInfoTools PST File Repair software is an advanced way to fix corrupted or damaged Outlook .pst files and recover maximum possible data from them. The software consists of a wide range of advanced features which help users perform an effective recovery of corrupt .pst files. By using this recovery tool you can recover all your crucial emails, their attachments and other mailbox items from corrupt .pst file. Other mailbox items include calendars, contacts, tasks, journals, appointments, RSS feeds, recurrence, etc. It successfully restores each and every possible item from corrupt .pst file to a new file. The new file can be saved in different formats like: EML and DBX of Outlook Express, MSG and PST of MS Outlook, MBOX and Archive format. Archive format includes .eml, .vcf, .ics and .txt format.An Outlook .pst gets corrupted due to its oversize issue, virus attacks, abruptly system shutdown, sudden cancellation of MS Outlook, software malfunction, hard drive failure, storage media corruption, and many more. In all these situations, an Outlook .pst file can become inaccessible or corrupted. SysInfoTools PST File Repair software can fix any level of corruption from .pst files and perform maximum possible recovery.
Here is the list of some advanced features of SysInfoTools PST File Repair software:
- Effective and quick recovery: The software performs an effective recovery of corrupt Outlook .pst files within a couple of minutes. It supports corrupt .pst files of both formats, i.e. ANSI and Unicode. It can easily recover a corrupt .pst file of any size and also supports recovery of Unicode characters from corrupt .pst files.
- Save recovered data into multiple formats: All the recovered data of .pst file can be saved into a new file. This new file can be saved into different formats of Outlook Express and MS Outlook. It supports saving of recovered data in EML and DBX format of Outlook Express and MSG and PST format of MS Outlook.
- Encrypted PST file recovery: The software supports recovery of encrypted .pst files. It smartly detects the encryption type of selected .pst file before starts scanning process. It supports compressible encryption, high encryption and no encryption.
- Three modes for PST file recovery: The software has three different recovery modes for recovering a corrupt .pst file. Standard Mode of recovery fixes minor corruption issues and takes less time. Advanced Mode of recovery is helpful when standard mode fails to perform recovery. It can fix major corruption issues and recover maximum possible data. Deep Mode of recovery is the last mode and should be used if both standard and advanced mode fail to recover corrupt .pst file. Though it may take enough time but very useful if a .pst file severely corrupted.
- Handle Alignment errors is PST files: This is a unique feature of PST File repair software. It is available with all three recovery modes, i.e. Standard, Advanced and Deep Mode. This feature is very helpful if a .pst file is recovered after media corruption and poses header alignment related corruption.
- Auto-detect feature: This feature is helpful when a user does not know the information of corrupt .pst file. This feature helps software detect the correct information of selected .pst file, like: .pst file version and the encryption present on it.
- Recovery of Non-english characters: The software supports recovery of non-english characters from corrupt .pst files. There is a box Supports Non-english characters, which should be checked if a user wants to recover non-english characters from the selected .pst file. This feature can be disabled by unchecking the box. Especially helpful in recovering data from ANSI PST file.
- Supportability and compatibility: The software supports all major versions of MS Outlook, such as: MS Outlook 97, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013. It smoothly runs under all the popular operating systems of Windows, such as:
Some new features have been added to this updated version of PST File Repair software:
- Save recovered data in MBOX and Archive formats: Other than EML, DBX, MSG and PST formats, now there are two more formats for saving recovered data. Users can now save recovered data in MBOX and Archive formats (it includes .eml, .vcf, .ics and .txt format).
- Search feature: The Search feature helps users search any particular email messages from the selected .pst file. This feature is very useful when .pst file contains a large number of email messages.
- Export feature: The Export feature helps users save all the listed data into an HTML file. All the items which are recovered from a mailbox folder are shown in the right pane. The list of recovered items can be exported into HTML format.
- Log feature: Now users can generate a Log file of PST recovery process at user defined location. The log file is saved in text or .txt format. All the information regarding file scanning and recovering is stored in the log file.
- Recovery snapshots: Users can save the snapshot of PST file recovery at user defined location and can load the saved snapshot in future if needed. By using this feature, user can save the precious time that can be spent on re-scanning the same .pst file.
Download free demo version:
We request our customers to download the free demo version of SysInfoTools PST File Recovery software before buying the full version. The demo version is very similar to the full version. It scans corrupted PST file, recovers data from it and shown the recovered data in the tree structure. But there is a limitation in demo version, due to which you cannot save the recovered data. The saving option is disabled in demo version. To save the recovered data full version of the software in mainly required.