PST Recovery software of SysInfoTools is an advanced way to fix extremely damaged Outlook PST files and to recover maximum recoverable data from them. It is the most efficient and feature packed recovery software for Microsoft Outlook PST files that effectively recovers data from corrupt PST files and ensures maximum possible recovery of all mail item types. The software is equipped with multiple features which make this software a requisite product for MS Outlook users and recovery service providers. PST files is a storage format used by MS-Outlook to save large number of mail items which includes emails, calendar, contacts, distribution list , appointments , tasks , RSS etc.The software performs a quick but effective scanning of corrupt PST files in a proficient manner and restores all your mail items and other crucial information attached with them to create desired output which is identical to original PST file. It also recovers all types of attachments which are attached to your mail items. The software also supports recovery of deleted mail items as well as the emails which have been emptied from “Deleted Items”. It generates a new file and saves all the recovered data into the file. The new file can be saved at user defined location in four different file formats: MSG, PST, DBX and EML. Other than this “Save between selected Date Range” and “Do not save between selected Date Range” options help users select any date range for saving the recovered data.
The PST File Repair software is a proficient solution to fix or remove the following errors from corrupt PST files:
- “OL2000: unable to use your personal folder file if it exceeds the 2 GB size limit”.
- “Outlook.pst is not a personal storage folder file”.
- “Outlook.pst cannot be accessed - 0x80040116”.
- “PST has reached the maximum size limit”.
- “The file Outlook.pst could not be found”.
It is an easy-to-use software application that does not require any technical knowledge. Wizard style interface makes it more user-friendly for home users but at the same time it allows expert users or recovery technicians to change crucial settings which are specially helpful in recovering mails items from extremely corrupted PST file. It works in read-only i.e. safe mode hence It does not cause any alteration or changes to the original PST files or MS Outlook program.
Here is the list of some incomparable features of SysInfoTools PST File Recovery software:
- Supports recovery of both ANSI and Unicode PST files [successfully tested on 60GB UNICODE PST files]
- Fastest recovery algorithms to scan lost emails items.
- Supports Auto Detect function: This feature is enabled by-default and automatically detect and adjust various crucial information which is vital to recover data from bad PST file.
- The software can executes recovery in three different modes[Standard/Advance/Deep] to handle minor, major and extreme corruption cases:
- Expert users can override detected compression settings to Compressible Encryption, High Encryption and No Encryption.
- Unicode Check: The feature is enabled by default and it is used to handle special cases when non-compatible language is encountered. This is especially helpful in recovering non-English characters in English ANSI PST file.
- Compute Adjustment Factor feature helps users to recover those PST files which are recovered after disk corruption.
- Recovers all crucial properties of all mail items from corrupt PST files.
- Multiple saving options:
- Save in MS Outlook Format: It further support TWO formats which are Saves as MSG and Save as PST.
- Save in Outlook Express: This encapsulate two formats which are Save as DBX and Save as EML.
- “Select Date Range” feature: It helps user to filter mail items which he want to save. It supports two functions
- Save between selected date range: This option will save the recovered data only between the date range you have selected. For example, the recovered data from ABC date to XYZ date will be saved. The rest of the data will not be saved.
- Do not save between selected date range: This option will save all the recovered data except the data between the date range you have selected. For example, all the recovered data expect from ABC date to XYZ date will not be saved.
- compatibility: It supports all major versions of MS Outlook, such as: MS Outlook 98, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007 and 2010. It smoothly runs under all major Operating Systems, such as: Win 98, NT4.0, 2000, Me, XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7, etc.
- Recovers attachments, including the documents and Images attached to messages.
- Recovers tasks, notes, journals, calendar, contacts and attachments.
- Recovers accidentally deleted Emails.
- Easy to use and highly interactive user interface.
- Supports previewing of content of recovered files before actually saving them to check integrity of file.
- Supports previewing of the recovered PST file contents in free demo version for free evaluation.
- Supports MS Outlook 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 and 2000.
- Available for Windows 98, NT4.0, 2000, Me, XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7.
Download free demo version:
We request our customers to download the free demo version of SysInfoTools PST File Recovery software before buying the full version. The demo version is very similar to the full version. It scans corrupted PST file, recovers data from it and shown the recovered data in the tree structure. But there is a limitation in demo version, due to which you cannot save the recovered data. The saving option is disabled in demo version. To save the recovered data full version of the software in mainly required.