Microsoft Outlook is a highly popular email platform that can handle a large volume of messages. Outlook also supports a superb calendar and application for scheduling appointments, sending notifications and automated billing. Microsoft Outlook also has ability to store all its communication safely and efficiently. The email items in Outlook are stored in PST files. PST files have generally two formats: ANSI file format and Unicode format.
PST file created by using Outlook versions 97, 2000 & 2002 are ANSI files and this file format has file size limitation of 2 GB, beyond this user cannot store anything. Outlook PST files size increases due to many reasons but the common cause for it is the presence of huge email attachments within the mail messages. These attachments are embedded into the PST file and therefore, they cover a very large portion of MS outlook PST file size thereby making MS outlook act slow. If this file size limit exceeds beyond 2 GB, ANSI PST files get corrupted and becomes inaccessible. Therefore, it is required to control the size of ANSI PST files before they reach the file size limitation of 2 GB and to avoid the data loss situation in files.
PST files created using Outlook version 2003, 2007 & 2010 and above are Unicode files and these files has file size limitation of 20 GB. Sometimes it may be happen the performance of MS Outlook decreases because of large size attachment in emails. To resolve this kind of issue outlook users have to shrink PST files to increase the productivity of the work. PST file compression tool is helpful in saving the disk space and making the communication and mail transfer easier. It is very important to compress large size PST files while sending them as an attachment.
PST Compress and Compact from SysInfoTools is a reliable, innovative and highly productive This PST compression tool provides the compressed PST files to the user within few clicks. PST Compress and Compact software simplifies PST files management on the users’ computer and gives perfect solution to compact multiple PST files. This software allows users to remove extra or unused space from PST file by removing big attachments and storing them either in a separate folder or in compressed PST files. Using this tool anyone can compress PST files without bothering about the data integrity of PST file. This tool supports ANSI & Unicode PST files and works flawlessly for password protected PST files to compress.
Key feature of PST Compress and Compact:-
- Easy to use, highly interactive GUI for non-technical users.
- Compresses PST including attachments.
- Very easy and safe to install.
- Non-destructive in nature i.e. retains originality of PST files after compression.
- Supports removing of attachments from PST files.
- Decreases the size of PST files.
- Removes extra space or unused space from PST file.
- Compresses multiple PST files of Outlook at a time.
- Compact Outlook archive file.
- Supports MS Outlook 2002, 2003. 2007 and 2010.
- Free Demo Version is available.
- Various changes in software and user interface, making it much more robust and even more appealing GUI (Graphic User Interface).
- Users can save LOG file of conversion process of PST files.
- Attaches new PST files in outlook profile.
- Supports ANSI and Unicode PST files.
- Supports password protected PST files.
- Provides the feature of &PST Password Pool" for password protected source PST files.
Extra Feature available with PST Compress and Compact along with compression of PST files:
- Removes all attachments from new PST file, compresses and saves them in separate folder: This option will create a new PST file and copy all contents (e-mail, contacts, appointments etc.) of source PST file except attachments to a new PST file. It will ask you the location of a separate folder and store attachments in compressed form. In this way it reduces the size of your new PST file and saves disk space both. Remember that your original MS outlook PST file will remain intact.
- Remove all attachments from new PST file and save them in separate folder: The difference between this option and previous option is that previous option will store attachments in a compress form while this option will store them as it is. This option will removes all attachments from source PST file and copy all its contents (e-mail, contacts, appointments etc.) except attachments to a new PST file, it will ask you a separate folder's location and store attachments in original form. Remember that your original MS outlook PST file will remain Intact.
- Remove all attachments in new PST file: This option will create a new PST file and copy all contents (e-mail, contacts, appointments etc.) of source PST file except attachments to a new PST file. Remember that your original MS outlook PST file will remain Intact.
- Compress all attachments in new PST file: This option will create a new PST file and copy all contents (e-mail, contacts, appointments etc.) of source PST file including attachments to a new PST file, But difference is that it will compress all attachments in New PST file. Remember that your original MS outlook PST file will remain Intact.
Download Demo Copy:
We required our customers to download free Demo version of SysInfoTools PST Compress and Compact. Demo version is fully functional except it saves only first five mails of every mail folder after compression. To save every file of each e-mail folder, you need to purchase full version of the PST Compress and Compact software.
Product manual and online live working demo is available for the customers to understand the working of the software.