MS Outlook uses PST (a Personal Storage Table or .pst) is an open proprietary file format used to store copies of messages, calendar events, and other items within Microsoft software such as Microsoft Exchange Client, Windows Messaging, and Microsoft Outlook. The open format is controlled by Microsoft who provides free specifications and free irrevocable technology licensing files to store all the specific information. All the information about task, journals, notes, emails and any other document is stored in the PST file. To limit the access from the unauthorized users to the information stored in the PST files mostly people use passwords. In today’s cyber world while working on internet users have to maintain a number of passwords and to remember those number of passwords is a tricky and tedious task. Most of the time users write their password in the personal diaries or notebooks. The real problem comes when users forget their passwords of the PST files or lose the diary or notebook in which the passwords were written. In such a situation accessing the crucial information becomes a nightmare.
However, with MS Outlook Password Recovery from SysInfoTools, you can recover your passwords easily in just few clicks and key strokes. Outlook Password Recovery from SysInfoTools retrieves lost or forgotten password of Microsoft Outlook and password protected PST files. This PST password recovery tool supports the recovery of lost and forgotten passwords of all major versions of MS outlook. This tool can recover passwords of any length and display them in readable string. This utility also allows users to store the password in clipboard or file.
MS Outlook Password Recovery from SysInfoTools is loaded with highly interactive user-friendly interface and is easy to use, having a better graphical presentation makes it being better descriptive. No extra technical skills are required by the users to use the software. Product manual and live working video is also available to assist our customers if they have any confusion at any point while using this software. This tool supports both ANSI and Unicode PST files.
Key Features of MS Outlook Password Recovery:-
- Easy to use with user friendly interface.
- Quick recovery of passwords of any length.
- Supports storing of the recovered password to a file or clipboard.
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, 2003, XP, and 2000.
- No extra technical skill is required.
- Multilingual passwords support available.
- Uncovers MS Outlook passwords hidden behind asterisks.
- Supports all the versions of MS Outlook including MS outlook 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007 and 2010
- Supports installing and uninstalling feature.
- Free Demo version available.
Download Demo Copy:
We let our customers download free demo version SysInfoTools MS Outlook Password Recovery to evaluate its performance. Demo version will show only the first two characters of the password rest of the characters will display as ‘*’. To get full password for the PST file you have to purchase full registered version of the SysInfoTools MS Outlook Password Recovery.
MS Outlook Password Recovery from SysInfoTools can be useful in the following scenario:
- lost or forgotten passwords.
- Lost or forgotten login.
- Diary or notebook where passwords are written is lost.
- Transferring all MS outlook settings from old system to new one and you don't remember your passwords.