SysInfoTools MS SQL Recovery software contains most prominent features than any other SQL Recovery software. Here is the list of some noticeable features of MS SQL Recovery software:
- Supports recovery of unreadable MDF file: The software supports recovery of highly corrupted or damaged MDF files of Microsoft SQL Server. It ensures users maximum possible recovery of corrupted MDF files within a couple of minutes.
- Supports recovery of NDF files: This tool can also read your remaining corrupt data of an MDF file from its NDF files. NDF files contain some part of data of your MDF file. The software is designed to automatically detect the data of an MDF file from multiple NDF files available on your system.
- Restores tables and other components of MDF file: The software is highly efficient to restore maximum tables and other file components of the corrupted MDF file. It recovers all the tables, such as: system tables and user tables along with other components, such as: views, programmability, triggers, default, store procedure and function.
- Supports two modes of MDF file recovery: The MDF file recovery can be executed in two recovery modes by using this software:
- Standard Mode: Standard Mode of recovery is to repair an MDF file if the corruption is minor, i.e. not extremely corrupted. This recovery mode takes very less time to fix corruption from MDF file.
- Advanced Mode: Advanced Mode of recovery is to repair an MDF file if it is extremely corrupted. Users are requested to use this recovery mode if Standard Mode fails to recover data from corrupted MDF file. This may take a few more minutes since it scans the corrupted MDF file thoroughly.
- Supports selective recovery: The software allows you to perform selective recovery of data and file objects of corrupt MDF file. You can select any specific file object that you want to recover, and save it to a new file.
- Supports preview of recovered data: By using this software user can see the preview of recovered data of corrupt MDF file, such as: user tables, system tables, views, triggers, store procedure, default, function, etc. By clicking on a particular table you can see all the recovered content in the Preview Pane.
- Multiple options to save recovered output: The software offers multiple options to save the recovered output of MDF file, such as:
- Save as SQL Server Database: By this option user can save the recovered data in an SQL Server Database.
- Save as SQL Scripts: By this option user can save the recovered data in SQL Scripts.
- Export only schema: If a user wants to export only the schema, then Export only schema will be helpful. This option creates only schemas for the selected tables and other components of the MDF file.
- Export data and schema: If a user wants to export the data along with the schemas, then Export data and schema will be helpful. This option exports all the data and schema for the tables and other components of the MDF file.
- Easy-to-use application: It is an easy-to-use application therefore, no technical skill is required to use this software. Any technical and non-technical user can easily use it. The software consists of a self-describing user interface that helps users throughout the recovery process.
- Highly supportable and compatible: The software supports recovery of corrupted MDF files which are originally created by using MS SQL Server 2000, 2005 and 2008 and higher versions. It is highly compatible with all major versions of Windows Operating Systems, such as: 2000, 2003, 2008, XP, Vista, or Win 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) and Win 8.
Download Demo Copy:
We request our customers to download the free demo version of SysInfoTools MS SQL Database Recovery to examine the performance and functionalities of the software before buying the full version. Demo version of the software contains all the functionalities, but there is a limitation in it. Though you can view the preview of recovered data in demo version, but you cannot save them. You need full version to save the recovered data. Customers’ satisfaction is our success.