SysInfoTools MS PowerPoint PPTX Recovery successfully removes all the errors from corrupted Pptx files such as:
- PowerPoint found a problem with content in XXX.pptx."
- PowerPoint was unable to display some of the text, images, or objects on slides in the file, "filename.pptx."
- "There was an error accessing xxxx."
- "PowerPoint found a problem with content in filename PowerPoint can attempt to repair."
- "File is corrupted or damaged."
- "This is not a PowerPoint Presentation."
Key features of SysInfoTools MS PowerPoint PPTX Recovery tool are:
- Executes recovery of corrupt and unreadable data from Pptx files
- Shows preview of recoverable slides and images in preview page
- Supports Standard and Advance recovery modes to extract maximum data
- Supports batch recovery of corrupt Pptx files
- Maintains the data and files’ originality while repairing them
- Allows users to save the recovered data at user desired location
Updated features of SysInfoTools MS PowerPoint PPTX Recovery tool are:
- Working interface of this tool has been changed into a new one that is much advanced and user friendly.
- Supports preview of recovered data before saving the file.
- Recovery speed has been upgraded that will save the more time of users.
- Recovery algorithm is completely re-written from scratch.
- Extracts all images and pictures from corrupt Pptx files without affecting their quality.
Download Demo Copy:
We request our customers to download the free demo version of SysInfoTools MS PowerPoint PPTX Recovery tool for evaluating the performance of the software. Demo version of the software contains all the functionalities except the saving option of the recovered file. In demo version, previewing of the recovered file is also supported. However, to save the recovered files you need to buy the full version of the software. Your satisfaction is our success.