SysInfoTools MS PowerPoint PPTX Recovery successfully removes all the errors from corrupted Pptx files such as:
- PowerPoint found a problem with content in XXX.pptx."
- PowerPoint was unable to display some of the text, images, or objects on slides in the file, "filename.pptx."
- "There was an error accessing xxxx."
- "PowerPoint found a problem with content in filename PowerPoint can attempt to repair."
- "File is corrupted or damaged."
- "This is not a PowerPoint Presentation."
Key features of SysInfoTools MS PowerPoint PPTX Recovery tool are:
- Executes recovery of corrupt and unreadable data from Pptx files
- Shows preview of recoverable slides and images in preview page
- Supports Standard and Advance recovery modes to extract maximum data
- Supports batch recovery of corrupt Pptx files
- Maintains the data and files’ originality while repairing them
- Allows users to save the recovered data at user desired location
Updated features of SysInfoTools MS PowerPoint PPTX Recovery tool are:
- Working interface of this tool has been changed into a new one that is much advanced and user friendly.
- Supports preview of recovered data before saving the file.
- Recovery speed has been upgraded that will save the more time of users.
- Recovery algorithm is completely re-written from scratch.
- Extracts all images and pictures from corrupt Pptx files without affecting their quality.
- Q. How do I install the full version of the software?
Ans. Once we receive your payment we immediately send you the respective download link for full version of the software along with the activation code which you will receive on your e-mail Id. Even then if you feel any problem you can contact us at our mail ID and we will be very grateful to help our customers on 24x7 bases.
- Q. Does it recover the file that is showing error such as the file 'file.pptx is corrupt and therefore cannot be opened’?
Ans. Yes, SysInfoTools MS PowerPoint Pptx Repair can easily recover all those Pptx files which are not able to restore properly due to any particular error.
- Q. Is it safe if I will purchase your software through net banking?
Ans. Yes, it is safe and 100% secure. Here in SysInfoTools we respect your privacy and need of security against any financial fraud. Our site is 100% safe and secure as we provide 128-bit SSL for conducting any financial transaction. This security feature can safely prevent any middleman attack during any financial transaction. Security of our customers is our utmost importance.
- Q. If my file is large will this tool recover the file originally as before?
Ans. Yes, your large original file will remain intact. SysInfoTools MS PowerPoint Pptx Repair tool repairs original files in read-only mode.
- Q. Does it repair/recover Pptx files of unlimited size?
Ans. Yes, it can easily repair/recover any size of Pptx file with in the boundary of underlying operating capacity. SysInfoTools for Pptx Repair is designed for professional data recovery companies and it is tuned perfectly for recovering very high capacity of data files.
- Q. Is it required to close all instances of PowerPoint application before running "SysInfoTools PPTX Repair" software?
Ans. Yes it is required that all PowerPoint instances must be closed before software starts its repairing process. As after repairing the corrupt pptx file, software utilizes some PowerPoint interfaces to validate that repairing process is successfully completed or not. It is the responsibility of user to not to start any fresh PowerPoint instances while repairing or saving process in under process. Failing to do so may result unexpected problem in repairing process and can leads to a situation in which corrupt file cannot be repaired by the software at all.
- Q. Software displays a message that "PowerPoint 2007 preinstalled system is more beneficial in repairing corrupt pptx file then PowerPoint 2010 preinstalled system", what its mean?
Ans. PPTX file is ODF (Open document format) specification derived format and usually includes hundreds and thousands of various elements in a standard document. Most recovery software’s considers only few hundred elements in repairing process, which usually leads to partial recovery of corrupt pptx files, but SysInfoTools PPTX Repair software derived some indigenous recovery techniques which cover almost all elements of PPTX specification. With the help of PowerPoint application, verification process of recovered elements is processed by the software and a completely repaired file is delivered. PowerPoint 2007 is older version of MS PowerPoint but its capability in certain aspects helps software to provide more accurate result as compared to MS PowerPoint 2010. This is the reason it is advised to have PowerPoint 2007 installed on recovery station that 2010.
- Q. I do not have PowerPoint application installed on my current system, will software be able to repair my file?
Ans. No it is not required to have PowerPoint application installed on recovery system. Software is designed to consider such situations. A "not so necessary" Preview feature of slides will be disabled but preview of recovered images will be available in this situation. Outcome of SysInfoTools PPTX Repair software will remain same and will deliver completely repaired file in this recovery scenario. As verification process is not completed in absence of MS PowerPoint and few non-fatal minor errors can be existed in resultant PPTX file but as those are non-fatal minor errors, repaired PPTX file will remain compliant to ODF specification and will work flawlessly.
- Q. There are two recovery modes (Standard and Advanced) in software, which recovery mode is better to get maximum data from corrupt pptx file?
Ans. Both recovery modes are designed to handle various corruption types occur in corrupted pptx file. Users are advised to repair there file in both modes one by one so that you can check yourself in which recovery mode you are getting maximum recovered data from corrupt pptx file.
- Q. Is this a best PPTX file recovery software? What if this software is not able to recover data from my corrupt pptx file?
Ans. Yes, till date this is the only available recovery solution which can handle numerous corruptions issues as compared to other pptx repair solutions. In cases where software is not able to recover data from corrupt file then SysInfoTools provide manual recovery services where file will be analyzed by recovery experts. If there is data available in the corrupt pptx file then SysInfoTools can repair it.
- Q. Is there any runtime dependency of the software like I need to install .net, java or another runtime to run this software on my system?
Ans. No there is not any runtime dependency to run this software. This software is able to run in a wide variety of windows platform from Win98 to Windows8.
- Q. I have two workstations one is MAC OS and another one is Linux. How can i run this software in my workstations to repair my corrupt pptx files?
Ans. You can use free and open source software named as "Virtual Box" which is available for linux and Mac OS. Virtual Box is a virtual machine software and you can download Trial Version of current Microsoft windows and can install in it. In this way you can have windows OS as an application in your Mac OS or Linux machine. Now you can install SysInfoTools PPTX Repair software in it and use it.
- Q. What are the limitations of demo version?
Ans. Demo version of software scan the corrupt pptx file and show the recovered data as preview of slides and images. The trial version is used to evaluate whether the program can find the data from the corrupt file. However, only the registered version can save the repaired files.
- Q. I have purchased a license but it is installed at my home system and I am in a meeting, I need to repair a PPTX file now. Is there is any service so that I can get my file repaired without installing software on my office system?
Ans. As you have already purchased a license, you can contact our support staff at support[at]sysinfotools[dot]com or 24x7 online chat support staff by sending us your order details and corrupt PPTX file and with-in few hours support dept will send you repaired file.