MS PowerPoint is a fully featured presentation program designed by Microsoft to create presentation file. It is one of the most commonly used programs across the world. It is used to create computer based presentation files for different purposes, i.e. business, training and educational purpose. A PowerPoint file contains many objects like layouts, slides, animations, tables, charts, images, text formatting, hyperlinks, media clips, etc. But there is a bitter truth about these presentation files that they can be corrupted or damaged at any point of time as they are large in size and have a herculean structure.
There are numerous of reasons which can affect MS PowerPoint files, some of them are: virus infection, hardware failure, unfinished saving of a particular file, abruptly system shutdown, sudden termination of PowerPoint, improperly partition in system hard drive, software malfunction and many more.
Once a presentation file gets corrupted it can’t be repaired or fixed manually. You definitely have to create them again but what would happen if you have no more time. As you know that a presentation file takes much time to be finished or completed. What can be done at that point of time if you need to open corrupt PowerPoint file? You need to look for a software program that can repair corrupt PowerPoint files and make them usable again.
Whenever a PowerPoint file gets corrupted it becomes unusable or inaccessible. There are several common errors take place which don’t allow users to open their files. But MS PowerPoint Pptx Repair from SysInfoTools is undoubtedly the best solution to repair highly corrupt Pptx files. It successfully removes all the errors from corrupt Pptx files such as:
- "PowerPoint found a problem with content in XXX.ppt."
- PowerPoint was unable to display some of the text, images, or objects on slides in the file, "filename.pptx".
- "There was an error accessing xxxx".
- "PowerPoint found a problem with content in filename PowerPoint can attempt to repair...."
- "File is corrupted or damaged."
- "This is not a PowerPoint Presentation."
It makes a corrupt Pptx file error free and reusable. It effectively repairs corrupt Pptx files and recovers all the data from them such as text formatting, embedded images, slide animation, all multimedia files, tables, charts and all other file objects.
SysInfoTools MS PowerPoint Pptx Repair is an outstanding software tool to repair or recover highly corrupt Pptx files. This software tool is smartly designed with user friendly interface and it works in non-destructive mode. User will get an automated wizard interface which helps them in repairing of corrupt Pptx files. This feature makes it very beneficial for both technical and non-technical users. Before buying the full version of MS PowerPoint Pptx Repair users can try its free demo version to examine its performance and features.
Key features of SysInfoTools MS PowerPoint Pptx Recovery:-
SysInfoTools is always known for its unique and outstanding featured utilities. MS PowerPoint Pptx Recovery has also several features which make it the requisite solution for MS PowerPoint recovery. Just have a look on the features:
- Executes recovery of corrupt and unreadable data from Pptx files.
- Show preview of recoverable slides and images in preview page.
- Support Standard and Advance recovery modes to extract maximum data.
- Repairs several corrupt Pptx files at the same point of time.
- Supports batch recovery of corrupt Pptx files.
- Maintains the data and files’ originality while repairing them.
- Recovers all files objects from Pptx files in just no time.
- Allows users to save the recovered data at user desired location.
- The software works in self-explanatory mode, i.e. no extra technical skill is required.
- Highly supportable with MS PowerPoint 2007 and 2010.
- Compatible with all major Windows program, i.e. Windows 7, Vista, 2003, XP, 2000, etc.
- Available with demo version for free examining.
What’s new in this updated version of MS PowerPoint Pptx Recovery?
- Working interface of this tool has been changed into a new one that is much advanced and user friendly.
- Recovery speed has been upgraded that will save the more time of users.
- Recovery action will be performed by two recovery modes: Standard Mode and Advanced Mode.
- Supports preview of recovered data before saving the file.
- Extracts all images and pictures from corrupt Pptx files without affecting their quality.
- Recovery algorithm is completely re-written from scratch.
Download Demo Copy:
We request our customers to download the free demo version of MS PowerPoint Pptx Recovery Tool for evaluating the performance of the software. Demo version of the software contains all the functionalities except the saving option of the recovered file. In demo version, previewing of the recovered file is also supported. However, to save the recovered files you need to buy the full version of the software. Your satisfaction is our success.