OpenOffice Math Recovery software is the best solution at the time of recovering corrupted ODF files which have damaged or corrupted due to various reasons like: Bad sector in disk, abruptly system shutdown, Virus infection, file error, media corruption, unexpected change in file format, etc. And also recover a highly damaged ODF file which seems unable to repair or recover by other software tools.
OpenOffice Math Recovery tool from SysInfoTools contains intelligently designed graphical interface for technical and non-technical users. Anyone can use this OpenOffice Math Recovery tool without requiring any technical knowledge and can perform recovery of corrupt ODF files in just a few clicks and key strokes.
Some common errors messages of ODF file corruption:
- "The file is corrupt or damaged".
- "General Input/output error".
- "Error reading file".
- CRC Error: "CRC failed".
- "Windows cannot open this file."
OpenOffice Math Recovery tool from SysInfoTools is 100% result oriented program that effectively fixes all those errors from corrupt .odf files. It works in read only mode as it does not modify the original content of the file. It only scans the file, recovers it and makes the fresh copy at users’ defined location to save users’ crucial data. OpenOffice Math Recovery software from SysInfoTools is safe, non-destructive, cost efficient, light Math recovery tool that makes it best solution for the recovery of corrupt or damaged OpenOffice Math file than any other option available.
OpenOffice Math Recovery software from SysInfoTools rebuilds data such as formulae, equations, text formatting, page orientation, page layout, Unicode characters and entire data which exists in ODF files and creates a new working ODF file at users’ defined location saving recovered data to new working ODF files.
You just have to follow three steps to perform recovery of corrupt OpenOffice Math file, you need to select the corrupt file, and target location of the recovered file and at last click on the recover button rest is done by the recovery engine of the software. OpenOffice Math Recovery tool from SysInfoTools also supports batch recovery of the corrupt files i.e. it can recover or repair number of damaged or corrupt files at a time.
Key Features of OpenOffice Math Repair:-
- Supports recovery of ODF files of all versions of OpenOffice Program.
- Supports previewing of content of recovered ODF files.
- Efficiently recovers unreadable data from corrupt ODF files.
- Compatible with all Windows programs such as Windows 7, Vista, 2003, XP and 2000.
- Recovers formulae, numbers, calculations, charts etc. from corrupt ODF file.
- Restores the files at users’ specified location.
- Very easy to use, i.e. no extra technical skill is required.
- Supports batch recovery.
Download Demo Copy:
We request our customers to download the free demo version of SysInfoTools OpenOffice Math Recovery for evaluating the performance of the software. Demo version of the software contains all the functionalities except the saving option of the recovered file. In demo version, previewing of the recovered file is also supported. However, to save the recovered files you need to buy the full version of the software.
OpenOffice Math Repair software from SysInfoTools, repair corrupt ODF files when following unexpected situations occurs:
- ODF file corrupted due to improper shutdown.
- Failure of system software etc.
- ODF file corrupted due to virus attack.
- ODF file corrupted due to General Input and Output error.
- ODF file corrupted due to system malfunction.
- ODF file corrupted due to formatted conversion.
- ODF file displaying error message that "file is corrupt or damaged".