Once the software is installed it is ready to use, just select the drive from which you want to recover deleted files and run the software, it uses the advance algorithm and perform the sequential scan of the drive to recover data. It can also recover file that are deleted using Shift+delete keys. FAT Undelete from SysInfoTools supports recovery of all types of files like mp4, mp3, wav, mpeg, jpeg, mov, midi, WMA, mdf, WMV, xls, ppt, avi, docx, 3gp etc from hard disk. FAT Undelete too works proficiently under environment of any Windows like 98, NT, ME, XP, vista and Windows 7. With FAT Undelete from SysInfoTools users can recover all your images, pictures, graphics, audios and videos files easily. This recovery tool is 100% result oriented and very safe performer as it does not modify the existing content and also preserves the original structure of the folder and makes the fresh copy of the recovered data at the users’ defined location. This makes this tool non-destructive and safest undelete software than any other options available in the market. There is no limitation of size of data to be recovered by SysInfoTools FAT Undelete. FAT Undelete from SysInfoTools supports all types of hard disk drives like SATA, SCSI, IDE and PATA.
FAT Undelete from SysInfoTools supports recovery of deleted files from both FAT16 and FAT32 partition. FAT Undelete from SysInfoTools posses a remarkable feature that no other software is having, it supports previewing of more than 200 different files format. FAT Undelete from SysInfoTools is very easy to use, it has very interactive user graphical interface and no extra technical skills is required to use this software.
How to use this Software
A deleted file is an area on the disk that is mark as free ready to occupy by other files. If the area is not occupied by other files, the content of the deleted file is still present. Due to this fact recovery of deleted file is possible. When you realize that the file which you want is deleted then immediately stops any write operation, closing or opening of any file or application because this can cause the creation of some temporary files that may overwrite the content of the deleted file.
If the location of the deleted file is same as where your operating system is installed then do not install the software there, installed the software in any other hard disk, perform the recovery by making it secondary disk and get your crucial data back in just few clicks.
Key Features of FAT Undelete:-
- Easy to use, i.e. self descriptive interface.
- Quick recovery of the deleted files.
- Recovers deleted files by shift+delete.
- Recovers files deleted from the recycle bin.
- Supports Preview of more than 200 files format.
- Recovers data from formatted, corrupt, damaged or lost partitions.
- Compatible with all Windows such as Windows 7, Vista, 2003, XP and 2000.
- Recovers the audio and video files of any format.
- Free Demo Version is available.
FAT Undelete Tool from SysInfoTools can be useful in the following scenario:
- File emptied from recycle bin.
- File deleted using shift+delete keys.
- File deleted due to virus attacks.
- File deleted due to human errors.
- Accidentally deleted files.
- File deleted due system malfunctioning.
- File deleted due to formatting of hard disk.