In FAT partition, data can become inaccessible due to many reasons. Some of them are stated below:
- Corruption in the partition table.
- Corrupting in the Boot sector.
- Partition corruption or resizing.
- Virus attacks.
- Human errors.
- Improper shutdown.
- Unsuccessful repartitioning of the hard drive.
In all these situations, our software has the best performance than any other recovery tool provided by other companies.
FAT data recovery tool performs recovery process in three unique recovery modes:
- Quick Recovery Mode: In this mode it scans only the existing visible partition and recovers those file that are accidentally deleted or lost. This mode can also recover those file which are deleted from the recycle bin or the file deleted using Shift+delete keys. This mode works well when everything is well like hard disk is showing all the partitions and hard disk is properly booting.
- Advanced Recovery Mode: This mode is useful when the hard disk is not accessible, corrupted, damaged, partition table is corrupted or boot sector is corrupted. In this mode sequential scan is performed on hard disk in which every sector is scanned to recover the lost partition and the data present in those partition.
- Raw Recovery Mode: In this mode signature based search is performed, i.e. the files with specific signature are searched. In this mode, every sector of the hard disk is scanned and searched for the specific signature.
Key Features of FAT Recovery:-
- Easy to use as it has self descriptive interface.
- Recovers all deleted files very quickly.
- Recovers files which are deleted by shift+delete and from recycle bin.
- Supports signature based search.
- Recover data from formatted, corrupt, damaged or lost partitions.
- Supports Preview of more than 200 files format.
- Recovers the audio and video file of any format.
- Saves all scans of the recovery process to carry out the recovery in different stages.
- Previews the recovered files in the demo version to evaluate the efficiency of the software.
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, 2003, XP, and 2000.
Advanced features of FAT data recovery tool:
- Supports creation of the RAW images of disk or volume and also supports the recovery process on the RAW image created.
- Support creation of the VMDK file.
VMDK (Virtual Machine Disk) is a virtual disk file used by VMware Workstation to store a virtual machine image and the contents of a VMware virtual machine hard disk. As this format is created by VMware, this file format can be accessed as a physical hard disk by VMware Workstation.
- Support creation of EWF file.
EWF is short for Expert Witness Compression Format, according to [ASR02]. It is a file type used to store media images for forensic purposes. It is currently widely used in the field of computer forensics in proprietary tooling like EnCase en FTK. The original specification of the format is provided by ASRDATA.