SysInfoTools Exchange BKF Recovery contains a wide range of prominent features:
- Quick and Efficient Recovery: The tool performs an efficient recovery of unreadable data from corrupt BKF files of Exchange Server. It can successfully scan a large BKF file of any size in just no more time and recover maximum possible data within a few mouse clicks.
- Crucial Data Recovery: By using this tool, you can recover all the crucial data from a corrupt BKF file including the three important files of Exchange Server backup, which are: EDB (Exchange Information Store Database), STM (Exchange Streaming Media File) and Log files.
- Public Folders Recovery: The software supports recovery of inaccessible data from the public folders and all other items created in MS Exchange Server.
- Preview of Recovered Data: Once the selected BKF file is scanned and all the data are recovered, users can preview them in the preview pane.
- Easy-to-use Application: This tool is highly easy-to-use, therefore requires no prior technical knowledge. Even a novice user can use this tool with ease.
- Wide Supportability: Exchange BKF Recovery tool supports all major operating systems of Windows and runs smoothly under them without having any trouble.
More new updated features:
- Advanced Search: The updated version provides an advanced feature that helps users search the specific BKF files in the system in an automation mode. You must try this option if the location is unknown.
- Log Report Creation: Now a log report will be generated by this tool that will store all the information related to the activities and action performed by this tool in exchange BKF recovery process.
- Recovery Snapshots: Users can save the snapshots of Exchange BKF Recovery at user-defined location. The saved snapshots can be loaded at any time in the future if needed to make the recovery process user-friendly.
- Robust Interface: The interface of the updated version is now more robust and impressive. Now it performs quick scanning and recovering of data. Users can also see the file properties now.