OpenOffice Draw is program which is used to draw graphics and diagrams. All the graphs, images and diagrams which are created in OpenOffice Draw are saved inside a file which is called ODG (.odg). An ODG file can be easily broken or damaged due to several reasons, such as sudden cancellation of program, improperly file saving, virus attack, abruptly system shutdown, crash in hard drive, hardware or software malfunction, etc. The OpenOffice Draw Recovery tool from SysInfoTools excellently fixes the corruption from ODG files and recovers all maximum possible data from them.
There are some errors which take place at the time of ODG files’ corruption, just have a look:
- "OpenDocument Graphics cannot open ODG file".
- "Unrecognized ODG format".
- "Windows cannot open this file".
- "ODG file is corrupt therefore cannot be opened".
- Error message: "CRC failed".
All above error messages can be easily fixed or resolved by using OpenOffice Draw Recovery tool of SysInfoTools. It makes a corrupt ODG fresh file error-free by performing advanced algorithm technique to scan the file and recover the corrupt data from it. This software tool perfectly recovers every single file object of a corrupt ODG file such as images, logos and graphics.
SysInfoTools OpenOffice Draw Recovery Tool only needs three steps to perform recovery or repair of corrupt ODG files. First you need to select the corrupt ODG file(s). After the file selection, the software prompts you to specify the location for saving those files. Once the saving location is specified, it starts repair or recovery of corrupt and the recovered ODG file(s) are saved at the defined location of users. This tool works as a read-only application that means it does not affect your data and structure of file. All the objects and structure of the file will be perfectly maintained by this tool. This tool has a unique interface which is very attractive and friendly for all our users. It is designed in self descriptive nature, i.e. it will tell you the step by step process of ODG file recovery. It will very beneficial for non-technical users, i.e. no requirement for extra technical knowledge.
Key Features of OpenOffice Draw Repair:-
- Efficiently recovers unreadable data from corrupt ODG files.
- Supports recovery on any version of OpenOffice software.
- Supports previewing of content of recovered file.
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, 2003, XP, and 2000.
- Displays preview of all recovered Meta data from corrupt OpenOffice Draw files.
- Restores the file at user specified location.
- Recovers content, images, hyperlink, text and other objects from corrupt ODG file.
- Easy to use, i.e. no extra technical skill is required.
Download Demo Copy:
We request our customers to download the free demo version of SysInfoTools OpenOffice Draw Recovery before getting its full version. It will help them to evaluate the performance of the software. In demo version, previewing of the recovered file is also supported. Demo version of the software contains all the functionalities except the saving option of the recovered file. Therefore, to save the recovered ODG files you need to buy the full version of the software.
OpenOffice Draw Repair software from SysInfoTools, repair corrupt ODG files when following unexpected situations occurs:
- ODG file corrupted due to improper shutdown.
- ODG file corrupted due to formatted conversion.
- Failure of system software etc.
- ODG file corrupted due to General Input and Output error.
- ODG file corrupted due to system malfunction.
- ODG file displaying error message that "file is corrupt or damaged".