Following error messages are encountered when you try to open corrupt DBX file.
- MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in module Msoe.dll.
- MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in module "unknown".
- MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in module Directdb.dll.
- MSIMN caused an exception C0000006h in module Directdb.dll.
- Outlook Express: The message could not be sent. There is not enough Disk space.
- Unknown error has occurred. Protocol: SMTP Port: 0 Secure: No [SSL] Error: 0x800c0131.
Outlook Express DBX Recovery tool from SysInfoTools easily deals with all the above mentioned errors and restores users’ valuable data. DBX file holds very important data and any corruption to these files can create hardships to an individual or an organization, when it comes to losing all important emails. It is a reliable, fast and comprehensive DBX recovery tool. Email data and email properties such as sender, receiver, time and date, email formatting, attachments (accessible with Outlook Express); and Unicode characters are completely recovered by Outlook Express DBX Recovery tool from SysInfoTools.
Outlook Express DBX Recovery tool from SysInfoTools is an award winning tool. It does not modify the existing DBX file; it only reads the damaged or corrupt DBX files and restores the information present in the damaged or corrupt DBX file into repaired/recovered DBX files preserving the original files and folders structure. It can also recover recently deleted or accidentally deleted Outlook Express emails. This feature allows you to recover recently deleted email messages even if they have been deleted from the "Deleted Items" folder. Deleted emails are shown in red color for users’ convenience. Another great feature of this tool is that it allows previewing of the content of the recovered files to check the integrity of file.
Key Features of DBX Recovery Tool:-
- Recovers mail messages in plain text, RTF and HTML format.
- Recovers all properties such as subject, to, from, cc, bcc, date, etc.
- Repairs DBX files larger than 2 GB.
- Recovers attachments, including the documents and images attached to messages.
- Recovers deleted Emails.
- Supports Unicode characters recovery.
- Preserves the integrity of original DBX file.
- Easy to use and highly interactive user interface, i.e. no extra technical knowledge is required.
- Supports previewing of content of recovered files before saving them to check integrity of file.
- Restores the file at user specified location.
- Supports all Outlook Express 5.0 , 5.01 , 5.5 or 6.0
- Available for Windows 98, NT4.0, 2000, Me, XP, 2003, Vista and Windows 7.
- User can recover emails from corrupt DBX files using three different recovery modes.
- Standard recovery mode
- Advance recovery mode
- Raw recovery mode
Recovered emails can be save in 5 different file types.
- Save as EML
- Save as DBX
- Save as MSG
- Save as RTF
- Save as PST
Outlook Express DBX Recovery tool from SysInfoTools is very easy to use with straight forward user interface so that even a novice user can use the software, no extra technical knowledge is required to utilize this software. This DBX recovery software doesn't use any third part tools to open DBX file of Outlook Express which means this is stand alone application. Outlook Express DBX Recovery tool from SysInfoTools runs smoothly on all major versions of windows including windows 98, ME, 2000, 2003, NT, XP, Vista and windows 7. Outlook Express DBX Recovery tool from SysInfoTools, uses advanced algorithms to scan the DBX files and retrieve the components that are inaccessible to the user like images, documents, attachments and other objects as much as possible minimizing the loss.
Download Demo Copy:
We request our customers to download the demo version of SysInfoTools DBX Recovery Tool. It helps users to recover corrupt DBX file and allows saving of first ten emails of every mail folder. To save the repaired/recovered content of all corrupt DBX file the full version of SysInfoTools DBX Recovery is mainly required. Please try our Demo version of software before purchasing the full version for free evaluation.