Nowadays, with the computers in order to manage the data for commercial purpose or even for personal purpose the situations of data loss are frequently growing. Windows operating system includes a provision for creating a backup file, with its inbuilt backup utility known as Windows NT-Backup. By using this utility you can create a .bkf file. Data can be again restored from BKF file using NT-Backup tool. In many cases BKF file got corrupt, then the restoration process can't be carried out using Windows NT-Backup tool and then the data stored inside the BKF file becomes inaccessible. In these circumstances, to get data back from corrupt BKF file the only effective method is to repair BKF file by using a third party recovery tool. If users have a copy of BKF file then it is simple to get data back but this is the rare situation a person creates more than one backup of BKF file.
Errors of BKF file corruption:
- The backup file is unusable. You must erase it, or choose another file.
- The fixed media is full. You cannot back up all of the specified data to this disk device. The backup operation will stop.
- The backup file contains unrecognized data and cannot be used.
- An inconsistency was encountered on the requested media.
- 0x80070724: Incompatible version of the serializing package.
- 0x80070005: Create a manual restore point the following may be displayed - Access is Denied.
- 0x8007007B: "The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect. System Restore will now close"
- 0x80040154: Volume Shadow Copy Service error: Unexpected error calling routine CoCreateInstance.
- 0x8007000E: System Restore fails with error in the Windows Recovery Environment.
- 0x8007000E: File Backup fails with the following error code- Not enough storage is available to complete this operation.
- 0x81000109: The Restore point could not be created for the following reason- Windows cannot create a shadow copy due to internal error in other system components.
- 0x800423F4: Complete PC Backup fails with the following error code- The writer experienced a non-transient error. If the backup process is retried, the error is likely to reoccur.
- 0x80070057: File Backup fails with the following error- The parameter is incorrect.
- 0xC00000EA: An error occurred. The following information might help you resolve the error: If an MM error is returned which is not defined in the standard FsRtl filter, it is converted to one of the following errors which is guaranteed to be in the filter. In this case information is lose, however, the filter correctly handles the exception.
- 0x80071A91: Transaction support within the specified file system resource manager is not started or was shutdown due to an error.
Why to use SysInfoTools BKF Repair?
SysInfoTools BKF Repair tool can repair BKF file to retrieve all the contents of the file. This task can be successfully accomplished by applying this tool that employs powerful scanning algorithms to read the data from a corrupt file. As well as, the software executes this task without any alteration or change to the original content of the files. SysInfoTools has outstanding performance to recovers the maximum possible data from inaccessible BKF files. The advanced function of this tool repair BKF file efficiently as well as effectively recovers data and then the recovered data can be saved at users’ desired location. This tool perfectly repairs large size (more than 1TB) of BKF file with excellent performance.
Key features of SysInfoTools BKF Repair tool are:
- Easy to work with, highly interactive user interface
- Supports UNICODE characters (Non-English also)
- Maintains the integrity of original files and folder structure
- Supports "Load Recovery Snapshot" and "Save recovery Snapshot" feature
- Runs smoothly on all Windows operating systems
- Restores the files at user specified location
- No extra technical skills is required
- Interface of software has been changed with advanced features: Now the interface is more attractive and easy to use.
- Select Set Range for BKF file: Now users can select the range of .bkf file with two options "Set complete range" or "Set partial range".
- Recovered file item’s Rename option: Now users can set a new name for recovered .bkf file item in tree structure by "Rename Option".
- Fastest Scanning Method: Now it shall offer the fastest scanning of corrupt BKF file size i.e. 100GB in just 60 seconds.
- Saving of files in "Search files" option: Now user can save specific search files in the desired location.
- Log file for BKF file recovery: Using this feature user can save all the process of recovery of BKF file in text file.
- BKF file size extended: Repair MS BKF files more than 1TB file size successfully.
- Preview for recovered files: SysInfoTools BKF Repair v4.0 is equipped with advanced preview engine which support preview of more than 200 file formats which includes more than 40 images file formats, more than 20 compression files formats, hex viewer for binary files and dozens of document files formats. After scanning of BKF file, user can check file content instantly and judge the performance of the software as well as check the recoverably of corrupt BKF file.
BKF Repair utility from SysInfoTools is actually non-destructive and read only software that doesn't perform any write operation during the recovery process and preserves original files and folders structure inside BKF file while recovery. BKF Repair from SysInfoTools is extremely easy to use, it has very interactive GUI and no extra technical skills are required to use this software, anyone can access this software by following the simple instructions.
Download Demo Copy:
Customers are requested to download free version of SysInfoTools BKF Repair and evaluate the performance. If software satisfies your need then step further. Demo version of the software shows preview of those files which are under 10 MB sizes, as previewing large file in demo version, it can hamper the performance of the software and stability. But 10mb file size cap is fairly large and most images, files and document can fit under this limit. This limit is removed from FULL version of SysInfoTools BKF Repair v4.0. You can recover BKF file and save the snapshot on your system so that every time you need not to re-scan your BKF file. Just load the snapshot and start recovering without scanning. "Save file" feature is stripped from Demo version and will only be available in FULL version of SysInfoTools BKF Repair.