OpenOffice Base Recovery tool from SysInfoTools contains intelligently designed recovery algorithms and graphical interface (GUI) for technical and non-technical users. Anyone can use this OpenOffice Base Recovery tool without having any extra technical knowledge and can perform recovery of corrupt ODB file in just few clicks and key strokes. OpenOffice Base Repair tool from SysInfoTools is 100% result oriented, does not modify the original content of the file and make the fresh copy at users’ defined location and thus saving user crucial data.
OpenOffice Base Recovery software successfully recovers tables, reports, forms, queries and database data. Data are restored from inaccessible ODB database files and then saved to working ODB databases. It also allows users to save the recovered files at users’ defined location. You just have to follow three steps to perform recovery of corrupt OpenOffice Base file; you need to select the corrupt file, target location of the recovered file and at last click on the recover button rest is done by the recovery engine of the software. OpenOffice Base Recovery tool from SysInfoTools also supports batch recovery of the corrupt ODB files i.e. it can recover or repair number of damaged or corrupt files at the same time. Software support multiple ODB file recovery at one shot which helps advance users and technicians to perform recovery and repair measures on large number of ODB file at one time.
OpenOffice Base Program is widely used by professionals and account executives because of its free-of-cost availability. But heavy files (files having large records) cause over-loading and hence files get corrupted in middle of working. And sometimes they get corrupted due to improperly system shutdown, virus attacks on files, sudden power failure, human errors, etc.
- General Error: General input/output error.
- "The stream seems to be broken".
- FAILINFOINPUT: -301: "Failed to gather info on the ODB step/layer(s)".
- "Corrupt .odb".
- "File is corrupt or damaged".
- "OSGeo.FDO.Providers.ODB error".
SysInfoTools OpenOffice Base Recovery is the best software program to resolve all the above errors from a corrupt ODB file. It works as a read-only program as it does not alter or affect the content and structure of the ODB file.
Key Features of OpenOffice Base Repair:-
- Efficiently recovers unreadable data from corrupt ODB files.
- Supports recovery on any version of OpenOffice software.
- Recovers data completely from corrupt ODB documents.
- Supports previewing of content of the recovered file.
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, 2003, XP, and 2000.
- Repairs large sized .odb files in very quick time.
- Corrupt ODB files are recovered into new ODB files with recovered data.
- Displays preview of all recovered Meta data from corrupt OpenOffice Base files.
- Restores the file at users’ specified location.
- Recovers content, images, hyperlink, text and other objects from corrupt ODB file.
- Support multiple file recovery.
- Very easy to use, i.e. no technical skill is required.
Download Demo Copy:
We request our customers to download the free demo version of SysInfoTools OpenOffice Base Recovery before getting its full version. It will help them to evaluate the performance of the software. In demo version, previewing of the recovered file is also supported. Demo version of the software contains all the functionalities except the saving option of the recovered file. Therefore, to save the recovered ODB files you need to buy the full version of the software.