The OLM to PST Converter software from SysInfoTools is an OLM Recovery cum Converter tool that performs data recovery from corrupted OLM files as well as conversion of the OLM files (normal as well as corrupted) of Mac Outlook into Windows Outlook PST and other email formats (EML, MSG and MBOX). This tool scans a corrupted OLM file with ease in just a couple of seconds and recovers crucial mailbox data from it. Users are allowed to check the preview of recovered data before saving them into a new file.
OLM is an Outlook data file used in Mac operating system. As the file is not immune to corruption, there are various reasons which may cause corruption and make the files inaccessible. Sometimes you need to open your Mac Outlook OLM files in Windows Outlook, which is not possible without conversion of OLM to PST. In such situation, you can use SysInfoTools OLM to PST Converter tool to recover data from corrupted OLM files and to convert them into PST, MSG, EML and MBOX format.
Key features of SysInfoTools OLM to PST Converter software are:
- Recovers unreadable data, such as: email messages, contacts, journals, calendar, etc. from corrupted OLM files of Mac Outlook program
- Allows users to search the OLM files from the system directory in an automation mode
- Exports all the listed data of the scanned OLM file into HTML format at user-defined location
- Saves log file in text format at user-defined location to store the information of OLM recovery process
- Saves all the recovered data from an OLM file to a new file of PST, MSG, EML and MBOX format
- Users can exclude the "Top of Personal Folder" from hierarchy in Outlook
- Users can attach the converted file to their Outlook profile in just a single click
- Users can set the date range to save the recovered data, i.e. Save between selected date range or Do not save between selected date range
- Contains an interactive and easy-to-use working interface both technical and non-technical users
- Available with demo version for free examining before buying full version